ABOUT THE ROLE
Peloton is seeking a polished, hard-working Test Technician to join our amazing Test Tech team for a one of a kind work environment.
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PELOTON
- Maintain tools, equipment and prop storage spaces with a vigor for organization and efficiency ● Intimate knowledge of product and equipment to assist in unexpected failure issues to guide cross functional team to resolve the issues
- Daft and maintain test procedure for new product development and sustaining engineering activities
- Perform product validation and verification with off-the-shelf testing equipment as well as custom built machinery
- Assist in design, build, and automate custom test rigs/fixtures to interact with various pieces of exercise equipment
- Write test reports and ensure accurate data collection
- Work multi-functionally with other departments
- Ensure safety protocols are followed
- Maintain lab equipment and inventory as well as lab operation
YOU BRING TO PELOTON
- Ability to use G-Suite and MS Office
- Ability to operate equipment maintenance ,power tools and basic hand tools , with dexterity and stamina to transport or shift equipment, shipments or stage/set pieces as necessary
- Complete lab tasks specified by daily assignments
- Must be able to lift 75 lbs unassisted
- Must be able to maneuver treads inside test lab
- Perform testing as directed by senior team members and test procedure
- Draft standard test procedure in Chinese (English plus)
- Own lab cleanliness / ensure lab operation is full functional
- Operate and observe on-going testing and report daily to corresponding test engineer
- Perform basic measurements using scales, calipers, multimeters, thermal probes, etc
- Keep test equipment and tools organized
- Keep records of testing history
- Share data files with the engineering team
- Keep records of test unit inventory
- 1 years working in a lab space preferred/ Taiwanese Hokkien a plus
- Preferred Skills - Shop experience, CNC, experience with 80-20 Aluminum extrusion, motors and motorized systems, Universal Loading (Instron) machines, pneumatics, wiring and cable routing.
Peloton is the leading interactive fitness platform globally, with a passionate community of 7 million Members in the US, UK, Canada, Germany, and Australia. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that motivate its Members to commit to their fitness journeys. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, and best-in-class fitness experts and Instructors.
At Peloton, we motivate the world to live better. “Together We Go Far” means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. By combining hardware, software, content, retail, apparel, manufacturing, Member support, and so much more, we deliver an exhilarating fitness experience that unlocks our members' greatness. Join our team to unlock yours.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: email@example.com
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.