ABOUT THE ROLE
Peloton is looking for a Senior Machine Learning Engineer to develop computer vision capabilities for the connected fitness AI team. Your main focus will be building temporal models with multimodal inputs with the help of the latest machine learning techniques and tools.
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PELOTON
- Provide expertise/guidance to solve problems in the computer vision domain relating to person perception and understanding.
- Work with other team members to build/train/deploy deep learning models.
- Hypothesize, design, and conduct various experiments on how we can use novel architectures or new sensors to improve baseline models.
- Provide help to build tools for model training and diagnostics
- Take ownership of and be a SME for multiple end-to-end projects
YOU BRING TO PELOTON
- 4-5 years of experience developing solutions using supervised and unsupervised machine learning techniques in computer vision applications.
- Deep understanding of various neural network architectures specifically applied to solve CV problems, such as CNN/LSTM/3DConvs/TCN and transformer based architectures.
- Experience with multimodal classification using a variety of sensor inputs in addition to RGB
- Should have a deep understanding of concepts like object detection, segmentation, conditional classification, and optical flow.
- Substantial experience with multiple technologies from the following list: PyTorch, Python, Sagemaker, MLFlow, Airflow, Kubernetes, AWS
- Ability to autonomously take on large areas of undefined work and find the balance between defining scope and meeting business needs.
- Able to take complete ownership of a feature or project.
- Experience with C++ and edge deployment
- Experience understanding fairness and bias pertaining to model development
- Experience with infrastructure and MLOps
Peloton is the leading interactive fitness platform globally, with a passionate community of 7 million Members in the US, UK, Canada, Germany, and Australia. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that motivate its Members to commit to their fitness journeys. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, and best-in-class fitness experts and Instructors.
At Peloton, we motivate the world to live better. “Together We Go Far” means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. By combining hardware, software, content, retail, apparel, manufacturing, Member support, and so much more, we deliver an exhilarating fitness experience that unlocks our members' greatness. Join our team to unlock yours.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email email@example.com before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.