ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst to join our Data Science team to collaborate with business teams throughout the company to define and measure the metrics that drive the business. We're looking for someone who is eager to use data and logical thinking to solve critical business problems!
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PELOTON
- Building and maintaining Peloton’s self-service reporting system (Looker)
- Using open source and internal tools to implement analytical processes and ad-hoc reports
- Working with multi-functional teams to prototype and build reports, metrics, key performance indicators and scorecards to increase understanding and transparency of the business
- Working with our engineering and product teams to understand our continually evolving data sources
- Crafting compelling visualizations to convey sophisticated business processes
WHAT YOU BRING TO PELOTON
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative or business subject area
- 3+ years working with relational databases and languages used for querying (e.g. SQL, Hive)
- 2+ years hands on SQL experience is a must
- Experience with DBT
- Extensive knowledge of manipulating large data sets using BI reporting tools (e.g. Looker, Tableau, Mode)
- Solid researching skills to gather information from various sources
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as an internal client service centric disposition - ability to distill sophisticated analyses for a broader business audience, translating quantitative findings into useful qualitative initiatives
- Proven analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting ability
- Prior experience with Looker and Redshift is a plus
- Familiarity with statistical modeling (regressions, clustering, etc) is a plus
- R, Python, and similar tools is a plus
- Personal passion for the Media/Entertainment industry (e.g. mass market content analysis) is a plus
Peloton is the leading interactive fitness platform globally, with a passionate community of 7 million Members in the US, UK, Canada, Germany, and Australia. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that motivate its Members to commit to their fitness journeys. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, and best-in-class fitness experts and Instructors.
At Peloton, we motivate the world to live better. “Together We Go Far” means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. By combining hardware, software, content, retail, apparel, manufacturing, Member support, and so much more, we deliver an exhilarating fitness experience that unlocks our members' greatness. Join our team to unlock yours.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: email@example.com
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.