ABOUT THE ROLE
Peloton is looking for a Product Marketing Manager, Bike, who will be responsible for leading go-to-market strategies that drive key business and engagement metrics across our paid, owned, & earned marketing channels and product platforms! In this role, you are responsible for partnering with the business to drive awareness, conversion and retention for Peloton Bikes.
You’ll combine product thinking, data analysis, segmentation, go-to-market planning, and positioning to define how we grow the Bike business. Partnering with experts on a wide variety of teams (Product, Creative, Brand Marketing, Demand Generation, Consumer Insights, Revenue, Strategy, Legal, Sales, etc.), you’ll identify, prioritize, and accelerate the growth of the Bike business and All Access SubscriptionsYou’ll use data to demonstrate the success of your work.
The ideal candidate is a collaborative, strategic, and analytical problem solver who is an outstanding teammate (no job is too small or too large), works well within ambiguity, can clearly communicate a vision and uses data to drive marketing-led growth.
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PELOTON
- Develop a keen understanding of the customer through segmentation, competitive market analysis, surveys, interviews and product usage data
- Build deep knowledge of the business in order to craft, launch and optimize new and existing strategies to drive performance and sustainable growth
- Develop product positioning, messaging frameworks and value propositions for evergreen marketing, hardware & software product launches and seasonal marketing campaigns
- Lead go-to-market strategy for new features, programs and promotions; partner with other internal Marketing teams to build cross-channel marketing plans that drive awareness and conversion
- Leverage data and research to develop insights that influence product development, go-to-market strategy, marketing campaign activations, and pricing / promotional strategies
- Collaborate with marketing channel owners (e.g. web, lifecycle), sales and customer experience teams to develop marketing and sales enablement materials that successfully bring your initiative to market
- Closely collaborate with Product Marketers across different business units and geographies on Peloton-wide initiatives and campaigns
YOU BRING TO PELOTON
- 5+ years of work experience in a related role; 2+ in product marketing, brand management, full stack marketing or strategy roles
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Experience in marketing in an innovative, fast-paced and customer-centric environment
- Experience driving and carrying out global projects with many stakeholders
- Solid communication skills with comfort influencing senior-level, cross-functional teams
- Familiarity with both acquisition and engagement data; proven data-first approach to building products and solving business needs
- Multi-dimensional skills, including: tactical planning, strategic execution, cross-functional relationship management, analytical and quant skills
- Forward-thinking, organized, and meticulous
Peloton is the leading interactive fitness platform globally, with a passionate community of 7 million Members in the US, UK, Canada, Germany, and Australia. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that motivate its Members to commit to their fitness journeys. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, and best-in-class fitness experts and Instructors.
At Peloton, we motivate the world to live better. “Together We Go Far” means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. By combining hardware, software, content, retail, apparel, manufacturing, Member support, and so much more, we deliver an exhilarating fitness experience that unlocks our members' greatness. Join our team to unlock yours.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: email@example.com
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.