ABOUT THE ROLE
This senior leadership role will be responsible for Peloton’s Connected Fitness Unit (CFU) service / repair and the processing of returned CFU refurbishment strategy, processes, SOPs, programs, and network. In this role, you will be a key contributor on our leadership team in developing and executing the strategies to drive efficient but very member focused experience. This person will develop recommendations and improvement opportunities through the use of continuous improvement tools and techniques as well as using knowledge and expertise of service / repair, refurbishment, warehousing and transportation functions.
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PELOTON
- Development and execution of Service & Repair strategy to meet Peloton’s business objectives for Member experience and cost objectives
- Development and execution of CFU Refurbishment strategy to meet Peloton’s business objectives for Member experience and cost objectives
- Oversee the management of all global service & repair vendors
- Oversee the management of all global refurbishment centers and/or vendors
- Develop and implement the strategy for inventory care and accuracy of all refurbished CFUs from ingress to outgress of units at distribution points
YOU BRING TO PELOTON
- 10+ years of Sr leadership experience in a combination of appliance / device service & repair, appliance / device refurbishment and general DTC operations.
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Work Order, Member and Support systems
- Ability to analyze data, detect valid trends to continuously improve the member experience as well as reduce costs.
- Define KPIs, and metrics pertinent to the Member experience and productivity functions
- Outstanding communication skills, able to build strong relationships and influence/negotiate with cross-functional teams
- Strong strategic thinking skills coupled with demonstrated ability to be hands-on and tactical
- Demonstrated skills in solving complex problems within supply chain, service / repair and refurbishment management
- You have created and implemented a detail-oriented organizational and process management process within a supply chain organization to manage a wide range of responsibilities
- You encompass sharp business judgment with the ability to see the "big picture" while managing change and ambiguity in a fast-paced environment
Peloton is the leading interactive fitness platform globally, with a passionate community of 7 million Members in the US, UK, Canada, Germany, and Australia. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that motivate its Members to commit to their fitness journeys. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, and best-in-class fitness experts and Instructors.
At Peloton, we motivate the world to live better. “Together We Go Far” means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. By combining hardware, software, content, retail, apparel, manufacturing, Member support, and so much more, we deliver an exhilarating fitness experience that unlocks our members' greatness. Join our team to unlock yours.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: email@example.com
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.