ABOUT THE ROLE
The Peloton Treasury Team is looking for a dedicated treasury professional to join us! The ideal candidate is a thoughtful leader, self-starter, highly analytical, attentive to detail, organized, and a strategic problem solver. Moreover, the candidate is someone who consistently goes above and beyond and excels in quantitative and qualitative analytics.
The Director of Treasury will report to Peloton’s Treasurer and help lead a team of Treasury professionals with all matters related to global cash management, liquidity, capital markets, finance risk management, insurance and credit, strategic finance structures, payments and consumer financing relationships, and Treasury policies. The Director will be responsible for contributing value to a results-oriented team while also helping to foster the growth and development of team members.
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PELOTON:
- Manage the team that is responsible for transactional bank activity, monitoring cash positions, and assists with short-term cash forecasts to ensure accounts have sufficient liquidity
- Handle the execution of foreign exchange trades to support global current risk management
- Ad-hoc analyses supporting investment decisions, FX hedging strategy, consumer financing strategy, and insurance strategy
- Responsible for financial covenant compliance for debt/convertible note/credit facilities
- Regularly interact with banking partners on capital markets transactions and economic outlook forecasts
- Manage letters of credit and work as a partner to Peloton’s Real Estate team
- Responsible for partnering with internal collaborators, such as Legal, on insurance renewals and other related risk management matters
- Regularly work with Peloton’s Tax Team on intercompany fiscal flows and funding
- Maintain key relationships with Accounting, FP&A, Internal Audit, Legal, and other core business collaborators
- Monitor and report KPIs across consumer financing, insurance, and other workstreams leveraging large datasets
- Develop deep understanding of payment systems, T&E systems, and other tools
- Ensure proper audit ready documentation of policies and process through internal memorandums
- Coordinate with external advisors and counsel that may support on selected Treasury matters
- Ability to foster team growth through, leadership, teaching, and mentorship
YOU BRING TO PELOTON
- Required - Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or related field
- Preferred - Advance degree and/or CTP designation
- Required - Minimum 8 years working in a comparable role at a publicly traded company, or related function at banking or consulting firms
- Impactful business partner with strong communications skills able to effectively collaborate across departments
- The ideal candidate is a highly entrepreneurial person who thrives in a dynamic work environment and demonstrates a flexible and adaptable work style that responds quickly and efficiently under tight deadlines
- Must have a proven track record of effective communication at all levels across the entire organization, with a high level of self-awareness when it comes to the effectiveness of their own communication and an ability to lead through influence
- Performs well under pressure and effectively balances multiple, concurrent demands and appropriately prioritizes responsibilities
Peloton is the leading interactive fitness platform globally, with a passionate community of 7 million Members in the US, UK, Canada, Germany, and Australia. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that motivate its Members to commit to their fitness journeys. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, and best-in-class fitness experts and Instructors.
At Peloton, we motivate the world to live better. “Together We Go Far” means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. By combining hardware, software, content, retail, apparel, manufacturing, Member support, and so much more, we deliver an exhilarating fitness experience that unlocks our members' greatness. Join our team to unlock yours.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email email@example.com before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.