ABOUT THE ROLE:
The Senior Manager, Systems and Process is a leadership position on the Strategy and Systems team within Peloton’s Quality & Safety organization. This role works with members of Peloton’s international Hardware Engineering, Manufacturing, Quality, Field Operations, and Sourcing & Procurement teams as well as IT partners to develop and support a global quality management system (QMS) and the necessary systems and processes to sustain and monitor its effectiveness. The right candidate for this role will have demonstrated experience in successfully implementing a quality management system within an engineering or manufacturing organization and will have a deep understanding of development, manufacturing, and quality processes and standard methodologies. This role will have responsibility for ETQ Reliance, Peloton’s EQMS.
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PELOTON:
- Develop Peloton’s strategy for establishing, supporting, and maintaining a global quality management system
- Partner with global leaders in Hardware Engineering, Manufacturing, Quality, Field Operations, and Sourcing & Procurement to create, standardize, and maintain quality procedures that support product design and production processes
- Work with the Quality Process and Document Control Specialist to define a plan for documenting quality workflows and internal processes
- Work with business partners and Enterprise IT to identify and select systems and tools to support a closed-loop/end-to-end vision for quality process management
- Responsible for the development and deployment of a Learning and Training organization to ensure a quality culture
- Oversee the management and development of ETQ Reliance, Peloton’s EQMS
- Establish and monitor KPIs for tracking the success and governance of the QMS; reports on these KPIs to top management
YOU BRING TO PELOTON:
- 5+ years of leadership experience in the systems management and development
- An innovator who uses technology to create a practical and effective closed-loop quality system
- A global people leader capable of building and sustaining a dedicated team of both directed and dotted line reports across multiple sites and outsource partners
- Experience working with complementary systems: product-lifecycle management systems (experience with Windchill a plus), manufacturing execution systems, and enterprise resource systems (experience with SAP a plus)
- Understands the art of nuance and has capable communication skills with ability to align other functional leaders and teams around vision
- Clear communication skills with the ability to clearly and concisely demonstrate vision and performance to executives
- Able to prioritize and juggle multiple projects while remaining focused on attention to detail
- A personable and empathetic teammate who’s able to work with a variety of partners
- Someone who thrives in a fast-paced, self-starter dynamic environment
Peloton is the leading interactive fitness platform globally, with a passionate community of 7 million Members in the US, UK, Canada, Germany, and Australia. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that motivate its Members to commit to their fitness journeys. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, and best-in-class fitness experts and Instructors.
At Peloton, we motivate the world to live better. “Together We Go Far” means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. By combining hardware, software, content, retail, apparel, manufacturing, Member support, and so much more, we deliver an exhilarating fitness experience that unlocks our members' greatness. Join our team to unlock yours.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email email@example.com before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.