Peloton is looking for a forward-thinking, adaptable, driven, and hardworking Senior IT Program Manager with a diverse set of skills who can thrive in a challenging and rewarding environment. As a Sr. IT Program Manager, you will drive planning, program execution, development, and stakeholder management for the Employee Experience Department within Enterprise Technology. The Enterprise Technology team provides and supports integration between key business systems as well as all IT Operations for Peloton. This role will be leading projects, programs, and other work efforts for the People Systems team on behalf of the People and Finance business teams, integrating technologies and internal systems such as our HRIS platform, Payroll platform, L&D system, recruiting systems etc. as well as integrations between these systems to support Peloton employees in the US and in our growing Global locations. You will also collaborate closely with multi-functional teams in other business units to support shared initiatives and liaise between ET and our business partners in the People team and Finance teams. Any projects or programs that involve IT-enabled changes to relevant technologies that are supported by our People Systems team would fall under the purview of this role.
You are required to work with technical staff and lead IT-enabled projects, as well as adhere to established Program Management processes. You will apply your technical and organizational skills to correctly capture scope and requirements, plan for dependencies, and make these teams more efficient. You will be responsible for documenting and managing all project related artifacts including but not limited to charters, requirements, project plans, budget, RAID logs, Steering Committee decks, stakeholder registers, communication plans and more. You know how to apply technology to solve problems. You are both a diplomat and an advocate and will be trusted to represent these teams to partners, internal and external. You will help define goals, measure progress, handle dependencies, and mitigate risks. The ideal candidate will be able to converse in technical language and possess knowledge of People systems, integration, application development, service delivery and support, and related services.
As the Sr. IT Program Manager, you will help our teams maintain organization while continuing to improve on process and communication. The right candidate will feel comfortable wearing multiple hats in a fast-paced and high-growth environment.
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PELOTON
- Create project plans, identify constraints and risks, and provide mitigation plans
- Control scope and evaluate business priorities to efficiently balance resources and projects
- Manage multiple complex projects simultaneously within your program or portfolio
- Responsible for regular reporting to key partners, stakeholders, and leadership on project and program status
- Support change management and go-live procedures following correct processes for UAT approvals and deployment landmarks
- Experience in Agile/Scrum methodologies; to include managing execution, backlogs, retrospectives, grooming, etc.
- Perform the role of Scrum Master in an agile development team using best practices from the agile framework
- Facilitate regular meetings with your scrum team, partners, and vendors where appropriate
- Lead sprint ceremonies using Jira and Confluence as applicable to the project
- Maintain project documentation in Smartsheet, Confluence, Google Docs
YOU BRING TO PELOTON
- 5+ years project management experience related to technology and/or working in a PMO
- Prior experience with People/HR systems IT Program Management
- Clear and comprehensive understanding of interconnected HRIS platforms and the various business teams they are designed to support
- Experience in the identification, assessment, and management of risks; able to handle the risks, not just the risk register
- Good understanding of work estimation techniques
- Experience administering Jira for the purpose of demonstrating and modifying Jira boards, workflows, and forms, as well as other features, to enable Jira to better support the team
- Experience using Smartsheet or other PPM tool to manage project baselines
- Excellent presentation and meeting facilitation skills
- Energetic teammate with excellent written communications, verbal communications, and conceptual skills
- Good interpersonal communication, problem-solving, negotiation, and organizational skills
- Self-starter/self-motivated, capable of staying on track and pursuing solutions without supervision
- Comfortable in developing effective relationships with multi-functional partners, senior leadership, and scrum teams across the organization
- Has a flexible approach to change, is able to work effectively in a variety of situations, constantly seeks improvements, and is forward-looking
Peloton is the leading interactive fitness platform globally, with a passionate community of 7 million Members in the US, UK, Canada, Germany, and Australia. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that motivate its Members to commit to their fitness journeys. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, and best-in-class fitness experts and Instructors.
At Peloton, we motivate the world to live better. “Together We Go Far” means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. By combining hardware, software, content, retail, apparel, manufacturing, Member support, and so much more, we deliver an exhilarating fitness experience that unlocks our members' greatness. Join our team to unlock yours.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: email@example.com
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.