ABOUT THE ROLE
Peloton is looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager who will be responsible for leading go-to-market strategies to drive growth for the Peloton App membership! In this role, you are responsible for partnering with the business to drive awareness, consideration, and conversion to trial / subscription for the Peloton App, and to ensure we optimize return on marketing spend for the App.
You’ll combine product thinking, data analysis, segmentation, go-to-market planning, and positioning to define how we go to market. Partnering with experts on a wide variety of teams (Creative, Media, Brand Marketing, Consumer Insights), you’ll be the engine driving the campaign & creative strategy behind evergreen performance marketing and key seasonal campaigns.
The ideal candidate is a collaborative, strategic, and analytical problem solver who is a great teammate (no job is too small or too large), works well within ambiguity, can clearly communicate a vision and uses data to drive marketing-led growth.
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PELOTON
- Develop a keen understanding of the customer through existing research, competitive market analysis, and product usage data
- Identify gaps in our understanding of the App consumer, and devise research (surveys, interviews, etc.) in partnership with the Consumer Insights team to close these gaps
- Develop product positioning, messaging frameworks and value propositions for evergreen marketing and seasonal marketing campaigns
- Partner with our Demand Gen team to drive performance marketing for the App business, driving efficiency through optimization of existing channels & proposing testing strategies for new channels and audiences
- Develop and lead the promotional strategy for App, determining how promotions and key seasonal campaigns should intersect to drive performance
- Drive higher unaided awareness of the App, collaborating with internal marketing teams to unlock opportunities to integrate App messaging and awareness into Brand & Portfolio messaging and campaigns
- Closely collaborate with Product Marketers across different business units and geographies on Peloton-wide initiatives and campaigns
YOU BRING TO PELOTON
- 6+ years of work experience in a related role; 3+ in product marketing, brand management, full stack marketing and/or strategy roles
- Deep growth / performance marketing experience, with experience marketing across multiple paid channels and partnering with internal teams and external partners to drive performance
- Outstanding communication skills with comfort influencing senior-level, cross-functional teams
- Experience in marketing in an innovative, fast-paced and customer-centric environment
- Experience driving and carrying out global projects with many collaborators
- Proven data-first approach to building products and solving business needs
- Multi-dimensional skills, including: tactical planning, strategic execution, cross-functional relationship management, analytical and quant skills
- Forward-thinking, organized, and meticulous
- Bachelor’s Degree required
Peloton is the leading interactive fitness platform globally, with a passionate community of 7 million Members in the US, UK, Canada, Germany, and Australia. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that motivate its Members to commit to their fitness journeys. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, and best-in-class fitness experts and Instructors.
At Peloton, we motivate the world to live better. “Together We Go Far” means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. By combining hardware, software, content, retail, apparel, manufacturing, Member support, and so much more, we deliver an exhilarating fitness experience that unlocks our members' greatness. Join our team to unlock yours.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: email@example.com
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.