ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re looking for the next Staff Software Engineer to lead our FrontEnd UI Content engineering team. As a Staff Software Engineer at Peloton, you will work as part of a cross-functional agile team within business content solutions, fulfilling content-related software needs for a global set of stakeholders.
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PELOTON
- You gotta be very smart and very quick at “getting” stuff.
- You gotta love creating software and building things. And be really good at it.
- You have to be good at figuring stuff out that none of us have ever done before.
- You’ve got to be good at reading code and quickly figuring out what’s going on
YOU BRING TO PELOTON
- 6+ or more years of software development experience
- Knowledge of modern C# and .NET
- Solid Experience with Vue.js/React and/or other JS UI Frameworks
- Experience with modern responsive FrontEnd web development
- Experience with SQL or NoSQL databases, indexes and queries
- Experience with microservice architectures
- Experience with Agile, Lean, and DevOps principles
- Experience with unit and integration testing as well as CI/CD
- Experience with data analytics, reporting, financial reporting
- Capacity to work in high growth, fast-paced environments, and adapt to change
Peloton is the leading interactive fitness platform globally, with a passionate community of 7 million Members in the US, UK, Canada, Germany, and Australia. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that motivate its Members to commit to their fitness journeys. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, and best-in-class fitness experts and Instructors.
At Peloton, we motivate the world to live better. “Together We Go Far” means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. By combining hardware, software, content, retail, apparel, manufacturing, Member support, and so much more, we deliver an exhilarating fitness experience that unlocks our members' greatness. Join our team to unlock yours.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: email@example.com
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.