ABOUT THE ROLE
Peloton is seeking an experienced software Product Manager to help drive growth and innovation through new product development within Peloton’s portfolio of connected fitness devices. You will serve as the voice of the user and develop, design and launch experiences that drive growth and engagement in our products. You will work in partnership with other members of the product, design, and engineering teams to define the future roadmap of our connected fitness products. You will also work in partnership with marketing teams and other stakeholders to understand areas of opportunity to present new cohesive experiences to our members.
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PELOTON
- Cultivate a deep understanding of our members and the market at-large throughout their lifecycle, and advocate for solutions based on their needs and difficulties.
- Offer data-driven insights about member engagement and propose features that have a meaningful impact on growth and engagement.
- Work with Hardware Product Management and the wider product org to define a roadmap and prioritize based on impact and business need.
- Generate detailed documentation, communicate these requirements to the appropriate teams and ensure timely cross-functional execution.
- Partner with the design team to develop a cohesive user experience across all member touchpoints.
- Participate in agile rituals such as daily standups, grooming, planning and retrospectives.
- Work with a dedicated team of software engineers to scope, plan, and implement the short-term development queue, as well as planning out and executing our longer term development roadmap.
- Develop deep relationships with stakeholders throughout the business and ensure there is alignment with the wider strategy of the organization.
YOU BRING TO PELOTON
- 4+ years of Product Management Experience
- Outstanding communication skills, especially the ability to work closely with experts in a different field, understand their needs, and translate them into software.
- Experience working in an agile scrum team
- Experience with A/B testing and analyzing data
- Highly collaborative and willing to give and accept constructive feedback
- Ability to build strong user-centered consumer experiences
- Self starter; ability to act autonomously
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Constant attention to detail
- Experience working on Software that powers hardware products is a plus
Peloton is the leading interactive fitness platform globally, with a passionate community of 7 million Members in the US, UK, Canada, Germany, and Australia. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that motivate its Members to commit to their fitness journeys. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, and best-in-class fitness experts and Instructors.
At Peloton, we motivate the world to live better. “Together We Go Far” means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. By combining hardware, software, content, retail, apparel, manufacturing, Member support, and so much more, we deliver an exhilarating fitness experience that unlocks our members' greatness. Join our team to unlock yours.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email email@example.com before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.