ABOUT THE ROLE
The Global Business Systems Manager is responsible for the systems, processes, and data that enable Peloton Commercial’s global go-to-market (GTM) teams to operate effectively. This role will develop strategy by working with business stakeholders across all departments and regions to deeply understand the constantly evolving needs of the business. Driven by a clear and comprehensive strategy, the manager will collaborate with the IT department and other resources to deliver what is needed.
The Global Business Systems Manager leads a group that is focused on increasing the performance of go-to-market team members. This group is the first point of contact for business users when issues or needs arise, providing support, documentation, and training for business systems and related processes. They are also responsible for managing the data used in business systems and working closely with the analytics team to deliver data-driven insights to the business.
This position reports to the Director of GTM Operations and Systems.
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PELOTON
Owner of Business Systems and Processes
- Global point of consistency for systems used by go-to-market teams, including Salesforce.com, Apttus, Pardot, Bizible, Clari, and others as appropriate.
- Define how systems are used and configured, partnering with Sales, Marketing, and Customer Experience to design and optimize business processes.
- Owner of global request backlog, with prioritization driven by a clear view of current business needs and long-term strategy.
- Develop and handle projects that address business needs, partnering closely with IT to deliver required changes and improvements.
Business User Support
- Serve as the first point of contact for business users who require go-to-market system, process, or data support.
- Triage of support requests, providing resolution or raising issues to IT that involve broken functionality, integrations, and support needed from system providers.
- Evaluate support requests that require system or process changes, creating project requests in the backlog as appropriate.
- Support the GTM teams with reporting and KPI tracking when needed.
Documentation and Training
- Create and maintain documentation of system functionality and business processes.
- Train go-to-market business users through a combination of live and LMS-based courses.
Business Data Management
- Handle data input requests, including marketing list uploads and market intelligence data.
- Periodic auditing and administration of data within business systems to ensure clean and accurate data is provided to the business.
Performs other duties as assigned.
YOU BRING TO PELOTON
- Bachelor’s degree in business, technology, or related field
- 8+ years of experience with Salesforce.com
- 5+ years of experience with marketing technology solutions
- 5+ years collaborating with IT teams to deliver solutions
- 5+ years of leadership experience building and developing teams
- Prior experience leading process improvement and complex technology projects
- Prior experience working directly with Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success teams
- Thorough understanding of B2B sales, demand generation, pipeline management, and forecasting
- Functional understanding of database technologies is a plus, SQL preferred
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS is a plus
Peloton is the leading interactive fitness platform globally, with a passionate community of 7 million Members in the US, UK, Canada, Germany, and Australia. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that motivate its Members to commit to their fitness journeys. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, and best-in-class fitness experts and Instructors.
At Peloton, we motivate the world to live better. “Together We Go Far” means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. By combining hardware, software, content, retail, apparel, manufacturing, Member support, and so much more, we deliver an exhilarating fitness experience that unlocks our members' greatness. Join our team to unlock yours.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email email@example.com before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.