ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a hard-working, highly motivated individual to join our growing Internal Audit team. This candidate will be responsible for supporting the internal audit department and raising awareness of the company’s global control environment. Being a trusted business partner to all business constituents and aligning with the organization are key objectives. The Senior Internal Audit Associate will participate in the planning and execution of the business process and operational audit program. This position is responsible for identifying operational effectiveness and efficiency and being a steward of financial integrity and controls, while serving and supporting the business. This role offers a great opportunity to learn and grow within a high energy, high growth organization.
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PELOTON
- Participate in the development of new internal audit processes and ongoing process improvements.
- Develop and maintain process documentation, procedures and controls, including flowcharts and Risk and Control Matrices.
- Provide guidance and support to key control owners as they address control deficiencies or make significant process changes (ex. implementation of new systems, impact assessment for changes in people, process or technology, etc)
- Participate in the design and testing of business process SOX internal controls framework, including identification of risks, controls, appropriate test activities, gaps and remediation of these gaps
- Collaborate with the business to drive actions that are pragmatic and achievable
- Prepare and provide trainings to management on key SOX and controls initiatives and other relevant areas to educate the business and reiterate the importance of compliance (ex. Management review controls, IPE procedures, etc)
- Work closely with the ITGC team members to ensure alignment on internal audit approach, timing, controls reliance, external audit reliance, etc
- Provide creative input that will drive process efficiency across the organization and add value to the audit process
- Establish and maintain excellent relationships within the team and across the business
- Identify opportunities to leverage IT solutions to create efficiencies in financial processes and strengthen internal controls
- Coordinate activities and strategies with external auditors.
- Participate in the preparation of audit reports and Audit Committee communications
- Perform other related special studies or projects as assigned
YOU BRING TO PELOTON
- BA/BS degree in Accounting/Finance or related field
- CPA, CIA, or CISA preferred
- 3+ years of relevant internal audit and SOX experience, with a mix of private and public accounting experience preferred
- Working knowledge of IT systems - SAP, WMS, ADP, Salesforce, Coupa, etc
- Highly organized, motivated, detail-oriented with the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Flexible and able to adapt quickly in a fast-moving environment
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to manage competing priorities and deadlines
Peloton is the leading interactive fitness platform globally, with a passionate community of 7 million Members in the US, UK, Canada, Germany, and Australia. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that motivate its Members to commit to their fitness journeys. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, and best-in-class fitness experts and Instructors.
At Peloton, we motivate the world to live better. “Together We Go Far” means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. By combining hardware, software, content, retail, apparel, manufacturing, Member support, and so much more, we deliver an exhilarating fitness experience that unlocks our members' greatness. Join our team to unlock yours.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: email@example.com
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.