OUTBOUND TEAM LEAD, DISTRIBUTION CENTER
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, all employees are required to wear the necessary PPE within the warehouse and while on client deliveries
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PELOTON:
- Assist the Outbound Supervisor in planning, prioritizing, and communicating shift directives to ensure efficiency, accuracy and quality are met for all outbound related activities.
- Help lead the outbound warehouse team members and ensure all Transfer orders and Sales orders are picked, staged and loaded in an accurate and timely manner.
- Complete accurate inventory control activities and paperwork which include KPI reports, invoices, load sheets, etc.
- Serve as forklift operator and trainer.
- Assist in loading/unloading of vehicle fleet.
- Support the inventory team with identifying any potential problematic Transfer Orders.
- Lead the Outbound picking process for all Final Mile daily picks and ensure accurate accessory counts loaded into each van.
YOU BRING TO PELOTON:
- An outgoing, dynamic personality, and excellent presentation skills
- Previously leadership experience or experience in a dynamic work environment.
- Ability to work well both independently and in a team atmosphere
- Good problem solving skills, and the ability to troubleshoot problems and think on your feet
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to lift up to 145 lbs with assistance
- Flexible schedule; ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays as necessary
This position is a full time hourly position that reports directly into the Outbound Supervisor.
Peloton is the leading interactive fitness platform globally, with a passionate community of 7 million Members in the US, UK, Canada, Germany, and Australia. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that motivate its Members to commit to their fitness journeys. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, and best-in-class fitness experts and Instructors.
At Peloton, we motivate the world to live better. “Together We Go Far” means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. By combining hardware, software, content, retail, apparel, manufacturing, Member support, and so much more, we deliver an exhilarating fitness experience that unlocks our members' greatness. Join our team to unlock yours.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email email@example.com before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.