ABOUT THE ROLE
Peloton’s Field Operations provides a world-class delivery experience with in-home setup and installation. Delivery Specialists I provide support and education of our bike, tablet, and other products weighing up to 145 pounds, creating a seamless delivery experience for Peloton Members. Our Delivery Specialists I are the front-line ambassadors to our Members and are essential to supporting Peloton’s core value of Putting Our Members First.
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PELOTON
- Excite and educate new members by providing a perfect installation of Peloton connected fitness units
- Support the Member through the entire delivery experience
- Stage, assemble and install Peloton hardware and accessories; be able to troubleshoot issues in-home
- Attend and participate in daily huddles
- Perform Level 1 repairs and process returns
- Safely operate Peloton fleet vehicles following all road laws and Peloton policies; ensure cleanliness of vans and other common areas in the warehouse
- Manage delivery route with Peloton systems and maintain communication with the Member prior to delivery
- Adhere to and prioritize Peloton’s standards of safety for yourself, your Team Member, and the Member on and off the road at all times
- Ensure specified processes, procedures, and reporting methods are followed
- Record serial information and complete all record documentation for repairs, maintenance, returns and refurbishment
- Perform warehouse duties as needed including, but not limited to, product building, inbound shipment intake, loading and unloading vans and maintaining 5S methodology standards
- Perform inventory duties as needed including, but not limited to, cycle counts, system inventory movements, re-SKUing inventory, etc.
This description indicates the general nature of the qualifications and duties required in this job classification, as well as the essential functions a person must be able to perform in this job. It is not a comprehensive inventory of all duties and responsibilities employees assigned to this job may have.
YOU BRING TO PELOTON
- A safety mindset
- An outgoing, dynamic personality, and excellent presentation skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Intermediate mathematical skills
- Handy with tools & understanding of torque value
- Capable of excellent documentation and tracking data, including on electronic devices
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work well both independently and in a team
- Good problem solving skills, and the ability to troubleshoot problems and think on your feet
- Must have a valid driver's license and a clean driving record
- Ability to lift up to 145 pounds with assistance
- Flexible schedule; ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays as necessary
Physical requirements: This is primarily an active position, involving long periods of standing and lifting items weighing 145 pounds or more. This position involves loading, unloading and carrying Peloton products up to 145 pounds with assistance, sometimes up and down stairs. Ideal candidates must be able to perform physical activity for their full shift. Hours vary but typically begin between 6 a.m.-10 a.m. and end before 9 p.m. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Peloton is the leading interactive fitness platform globally, with a passionate community of 7 million Members in the US, UK, Canada, Germany, and Australia. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that motivate its Members to commit to their fitness journeys. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, and best-in-class fitness experts and Instructors.
At Peloton, we motivate the world to live better. “Together We Go Far” means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. By combining hardware, software, content, retail, apparel, manufacturing, Member support, and so much more, we deliver an exhilarating fitness experience that unlocks our members' greatness. Join our team to unlock yours.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email email@example.com before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.