ABOUT THE ROLE
Peloton’s IT organization is seeking an experienced Senior Data Integrations Engineer to assist in implementing and maintaining our data integrity. In this role, you will work with team members to understand business requirements, gather information about various source systems, and build the actual integrations which connect our data sources together. You are able to work in a fast-paced environment to handle contending priorities, meet agreed-upon deadlines, and deliver high-quality work.
This role offers a unique opportunity to be a part of an evolving IT organization, a results-oriented and driven global organization with ownership over a portfolio that delivers direct value to these organizational partners and Peloton overall. The ideal profile of this position calls for a flexible and well-rounded individual - someone who is self-motivated, thorough, collaborative, and has good communication skills.
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PELOTON
- Be responsible for the Boomi development process from requirements gathering to full implementation
- Monitor, troubleshoot, and resolve problems with Boomi HUB
- Collaborate with the development team to architect efficient and stable data models
- Document and analyze current business processes and underlying systems/applications
- Own the research, development, and implementation of special projects, as needed
- Provide guidance on the monitoring, troubleshooting, and resolution of data quality issues in collaboration with the appropriate partners
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with technical peers and business users
YOU BRING TO PELOTON
- 5+ years of experience working with integration Platform
- 2+ years of related experience in Master Data Management using Boomi
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Adept and proactive at problem-solving and conflict resolution
- Demonstrable ability to implement at least 2 to 3 full integration projects involving on-premise and Cloud applications
- Experience with REST and SOAP web services
- SQL language proficiency with at least one of the common database platforms such as SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, and/or DB2 database management systems
- Ability to work well under pressure; handle tight deadlines and situations where conflicting priorities arise
- You have the ability to analyze business problems and develop both long-term sustainable solutions and also quick tactical solutions
- You can articulate complex concepts in a way that is understandable to non-technical partners
- You have excellent analytical and critical reasoning skills
- You are a proactive problem-solver, even in areas of uncertainty and ambiguity
- You possess strong collaboration skills and approach problems with positive intent while driving towards resolution
- Boomi Associate Master Data HUB certified
- Experience developing Boomi HUB data Models that use Boomi Integration
- Good understanding of integration architecture options such as SoA and APIs
- Functional experience with ERP systems (i.e. NetSuite, SAP) is a plus.
- MDM/MDH/Boomi Hub Implementation experience
Peloton is the leading interactive fitness platform globally, with a passionate community of 7 million Members in the US, UK, Canada, Germany, and Australia. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that motivate its Members to commit to their fitness journeys. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, and best-in-class fitness experts and Instructors.
At Peloton, we motivate the world to live better. “Together We Go Far” means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. By combining hardware, software, content, retail, apparel, manufacturing, Member support, and so much more, we deliver an exhilarating fitness experience that unlocks our members' greatness. Join our team to unlock yours.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: email@example.com
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.