ABOUT THE ROLE
Peloton is looking for an experienced deal maker who will be responsible for driving Membership growth through innovative, first of a kind partnerships. In this role, you’ll focus on identifying, sourcing, and negotiating strategic partnerships and collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, to bring these partnerships to life.
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PELOTON
- Successfully source and negotiate strategic partnership opportunities to support Peloton’s Membership growth
- Build and execute a strategy to identify new cost efficient distribution channels for Peloton’s products and services across several industry verticals
- Own several high visibility, flagship deals end to end each year with a focus on our US market as well as global partnerships
- Effectively work cross-functionally, partnering with Product, Marketing, Content, Legal, Finance, etc, to secure buy-in
- Develop innovative new partnership models that amplify reach, adoption and Member LTV
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders at all levels of management
- Proactively contribute to Peloton’s strategic partnerships strategy, including quarterly forecasting and our product roadmap
YOU BRING TO PELOTON
- 6+ years of experience in a highly analytical + strategic, external-facing role
- Successful track record of negotiating and launching impactful strategic partnerships, ideally in the media and/or technology space
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally in a fast-paced, multi-time zone environment
- Excellent communicator with the ability to articulate complex deal structures as well as technical integrations in a structured and clear manner to influence outcomes
- Highly organized and comfortable managing multiple work streams at once
- Self motivation and accountability; you will directly generate deal flow and own it through partnership launch
- A strong team player (no job is too small or too large)
Peloton is the leading interactive fitness platform globally, with a passionate community of 7 million Members in the US, UK, Canada, Germany, and Australia. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that motivate its Members to commit to their fitness journeys. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, and best-in-class fitness experts and Instructors.
At Peloton, we motivate the world to live better. “Together We Go Far” means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. By combining hardware, software, content, retail, apparel, manufacturing, Member support, and so much more, we deliver an exhilarating fitness experience that unlocks our members' greatness. Join our team to unlock yours.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email email@example.com before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.