ABOUT THE ROLE
Warehouse Associates are responsible for all duties that keep a Peloton Final Mile warehouse running safely and efficiently. To allow for flexibility, daily assignments can vary and may include a combination of: unloading and loading trailers and cargo vans, inventory management, safe forklift handling, unboxing and assembling products before delivery, management of returns. Peloton Team Members are also expected to contribute to our culture of continuous improvement so training, safety audits and communication sessions are a regular part of daily, weekly and monthly responsibilities.
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PELOTON
- Attend and participate in daily huddles
- Uphold and maintain a Safe environment
- Uphold and maintain a 5s environment
- Prepare, kit and assemble orders in advance of delivery
- Assist with load-out of all orders into vans
- Load, unload and put away inventory arriving to the warehouse
- Assist in quality control and assurance
- Process returns of connected fitness units (CFUs) and Accessories
- Support movement and inventory of spare parts
- Serve as a forklift operator and trainer (as needed)
- Ensure current and accurate inventory for all products both systematically and physically
- Perform inventory related tasks such as all physical inventories, cycle counts, system inventory movements, and re-SKUing of inventory
This description indicates the general nature of the qualifications and duties required in this job classification, as well as the essential functions a person must be able to perform in this job. It is not a comprehensive inventory of all duties and responsibilities employees assigned to this job may have.
YOU BRING TO PELOTON
- Safety mindset
- Forklift certification
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work well both independently and in a team atmosphere
- Organization skills
- Good problem solving skills and the ability to troubleshoot problems and think on your feet
- Intermediate mathematical skills
- Handy with tools and understanding of torque value
- Capable of excellent documentation and tracking data, including on electronic devices
- Attention to detail
- Lean Manufacturing Experience a plus
- Ability to lift up to 145 pounds with assistance
- Flexible schedule; ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays as necessary
Physical Requirements: This is primarily an active position, involving long periods of standing and lifting items weighing 145 pounds or more with assistance, sometimes up and down stairs. Ideal candidates must be able to perform physical activity for their full shift. Hours vary but typically begin between 6 a.m.-10 a.m. and end before 9 p.m. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Peloton is the leading interactive fitness platform globally, with a passionate community of 7 million Members in the US, UK, Canada, Germany, and Australia. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that motivate its Members to commit to their fitness journeys. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, and best-in-class fitness experts and Instructors.
At Peloton, we motivate the world to live better. “Together We Go Far” means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. By combining hardware, software, content, retail, apparel, manufacturing, Member support, and so much more, we deliver an exhilarating fitness experience that unlocks our members' greatness. Join our team to unlock yours.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email email@example.com before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.