ABOUT THE ROLE
The CRM & Governance team at Peloton is responsible for analytics, segmentation, testing, and predictive modeling to accelerate and optimize Connected Fitness membership growth across all owned marketing channels.
The Senior Data Scientist will partner with our Lifecycle Marketing team to engage our leads and members in impactful and meaningful ways, and play a critical part in advancing our capabilities to personalize lifecycle communication and ultimately drive incremental sales and subscribers across our Connected Fitness portfolio. The ideal candidate combines best-in-class analytical/modeling skills and an outstanding eye for business to own the application of customer models, experimental design, and best-in-class measurement tools across our marketing teams.
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PELOTON
- Deploy advanced data models that will improve our segmentation, personalization, and targeting capabilities to drive incremental performance in our lifecycle channels
- Build up customer segmentation capabilities in CRM channels to personalize customer communication journeys across lifecycle channels
- Lead experimental design for A/B and multivariate tests in lifecycle channels to optimize engagement and conversion
- Partner with Lifecycle Marketing on measurement of channel reporting and incremental performance to understand and optimize email campaigns
- Perform deep-dive analyses and communicate channel findings and useful insights across business partners
- Design and maintain CRM data infrastructure with the Analytics Engineering team by translating business requirements from partners to data models that will enable reporting, dashboards, and segmentation through our CDP to appropriate CRM channels
YOU BRING TO PELOTON
- 5+ years of analytics experience, with a strong grasp of measurement, modeling, and testing techniques. Extensive knowledge in CRM, Lifecycle marketing functions, e-commerce, and lifecycle channel measurement critical metrics preferred.
- Expertise in SQL and working with structured and unstructured data-sets, as well as data visualization technologies such as Looker or Tableau
- Working knowledge of a scripting language (e.g. Python, R) and experience operationalizing sophisticated data models (regression, segmentation, clustering, and other predictive or machine learning models) from exploration, modeling, testing to performance evaluation
- Experience designing and analyzing A/B testing and lifecycle marketing experiments
- Expertise in data transformation, ETL, and data pipelining
- Excellent communication skills presenting to and influencing cross-functional leaders, especially through distilling technical matters into clear and concise explanations
- Operational experience with CRM tools such as Customer Data Platforms (CDP) and email service providers (ESP) is a plus
Peloton is the leading interactive fitness platform globally, with a passionate community of 7 million Members in the US, UK, Canada, Germany, and Australia. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that motivate its Members to commit to their fitness journeys. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, and best-in-class fitness experts and Instructors.
At Peloton, we motivate the world to live better. “Together We Go Far” means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. By combining hardware, software, content, retail, apparel, manufacturing, Member support, and so much more, we deliver an exhilarating fitness experience that unlocks our members' greatness. Join our team to unlock yours.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: email@example.com
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.