ABOUT THE ROLE
Peloton’s Content Department, comprised of our Production, Studio Operations, and Instructor teams, works 365 days a year to deliver a broad offering of highly engaging subscription content to our members. We are a highly collaborative, fast paced department that focuses on evolving our innovative programming. We’re looking for an experienced Live Content Producer to work closely with our world-class Instructors and content team to produce top-notch live and on-demand fitness programming.
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PELOTON
- Build and execute against rundowns for live classes across all modalities
- Serve as the lead editorial decision maker in the control room during live classes
- Lead pre-production meetings with control room team
- Engage and deliver feedback to instructors pre, in and post class
- Deliver live and timely feedback to all associated with class production
- Contribute to weekly editorial meetings ahead of weekend content to provide input and ideas to Executive Producers, Senior Producers, and Producers
- Mentor team of Associate Producers in best practices for line producing our content
- Collaborate closely with:
- Executive Producer and Content Leadership to develop and execute live content
- Control Room staff on broadcast elements
- Segment producers during live classes to ensure content adheres to PTON standards for execution
- Studio Ops teams on studio readiness for live classes
- Music Supervisor on playlist offerings when needed
YOU BRING TO PELOTON
- Experience working in a daily, live broadcast environment and control room
- Experience producing talent
- Experience of leading and developing a team
- Experience running a project from concept through delivery and ability to hit tight deadlines
- Experience in unscripted content (from development through delivery) for occasional non-live class projects
- Must be very organized with sharp attention to detail
- Solution-oriented attitude with ability to think quickly on your feet
- Must be an effective collaborator and communicator
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including early mornings, nights and weekends
- Fluency in Spanish is an advantage
- Knowledge and experience in fitness is an advantage
Peloton is the leading interactive fitness platform globally, with a passionate community of 7 million Members in the US, UK, Canada, Germany, and Australia. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that motivate its Members to commit to their fitness journeys. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, and best-in-class fitness experts and Instructors.
At Peloton, we motivate the world to live better. “Together We Go Far” means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. By combining hardware, software, content, retail, apparel, manufacturing, Member support, and so much more, we deliver an exhilarating fitness experience that unlocks our members' greatness. Join our team to unlock yours.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: email@example.com
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.