ABOUT THE ROLE
The Enterprise Systems Finance IT team, part of the broader CIO organization, is looking for a proactive and collaborative self-starter to support the team’s mission to establish a best in class Technology solution through the implementation of our new SAP ERP application. This will be achieved through developing a deep understanding of our business and building world class solutions to support them. You will interact with multiple partners across the organization and will be instrumental in furthering the team’s mission.
This role offers a unique opportunity to be a part of an evolving business systems team in a high-growth global organization. You will have the opportunity to design, build and implement best practice in the Technology space of SAP. You will be part of a dynamic team of technical experts ensuring standards across development.
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PELOTON
- Plan and execute the design, development, testing and support for different SAP applications specific to ABAP & FIORI technologies
- Demonstrate hands-on knowledge in SAP ABAP & FIORI technologies to execute and provide guidance to team members
- Provide thought leadership in support of the design, build and deployment of SAP functionality including process road mapping
- Evaluate the design and effectiveness of technology controls throughout the business cycle and communicate challenges and opportunities to senior management and client personnel
- Interface with IT development staff and third-party software providers (SAP and others) as required for technical matters
YOU BRING TO PELOTON
- Minimum 5 - 8 years of SAP applications experience with 1 - 3 years of full SAP S/4 HANA lifecycle implementations including hands-on design and development in ABAP & FIORI technologies
- Excellent coding skills and experience with SAP integration through internet & mobile technologies (iOS and Android mobile app design) on the latest SAP technologies - SAPUI5, SAP Fiori, Implementing Standard Fiori Apps, Creating Custom UI5 Apps using SAP Web IDE, Developing Backend data services and CDS views, Understanding of Fiori Elements and UI Adaptation, NetWeaver Gateway, Custom Business Objects, SAP Restful ABAP Programming, AMDP, SAP BRF+
- Extensive experience with ABAP CDS views, SQL Scripting, User Exits, IDOCs, Workflow, Interfaces, Reports, Smart Forms, Adobe Forms, BADIs, Dynpro, Reports, Enhancements, Object Oriented programming, ALE/EDI IDOCs, SOAP/REST Web Services, Optimized Database programming etc.
- You need to independently perform Unit Tests and provide sufficient support during Integration Testing and go-live and provide fixes for bugs and any other changes required during testing
- You need to interact with functional and other technical resources to understand SAP development requirements
- You need to prepare Technical Specification documents based on Functional requirements and build solutions that adhere to audit requirement framework
- Strong communication and time management skills
Peloton is the leading interactive fitness platform globally, with a passionate community of 7 million Members in the US, UK, Canada, Germany, and Australia. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that motivate its Members to commit to their fitness journeys. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, and best-in-class fitness experts and Instructors.
At Peloton, we motivate the world to live better. “Together We Go Far” means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. By combining hardware, software, content, retail, apparel, manufacturing, Member support, and so much more, we deliver an exhilarating fitness experience that unlocks our members' greatness. Join our team to unlock yours.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email email@example.com before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.