Peloton’s Content Department, comprised of our Production, Studio Operations and Instructor teams, works 365 days a year to deliver a broad offering of highly engaging subscription content to our members. We are a highly collaborative, fast-moving department that focuses on evolving our innovative programming.
- Maintain & execute schedule build & class data in ZingFit
- Responsible for double checking across the Programming & Production Schedules for any timely changes impacting studio members.
- Readily on-call for these timely changes
- Responsible for partnering with the studio team for member communications as needed (cancelations, Instructor swap, class type swap, etc.)
- First point of contact for the Studio Member Experience Team to manage and/or reschedule for members
- Creates & maintains studio specific class descriptions
- Partners with the Studio Member Experience team to review varying booking windows to verify programming & Instructor scheduling holds
- Long range bookings
- Group bookings
- Internal bookings
- Regularly provides the Programming team studio programming insights from ZingFit (peak attendance, consolidate member feedback)
- Manages Instructor Studio Spot Allocation in ZingFit and shares regularly with the Talent team
- Creates & maintains programming-driven marketing templates for studio marketing
- Supports Programming Managers with specialty projects, as assigned
- Desire to work in a fast paced production environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience working with live production and high-profile talent
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Razor sharp attention to detail
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including early mornings and nights
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Google Applications
- 2+ Years of relevant experience
Peloton is the leading interactive fitness platform globally, with a passionate community of 7 million Members in the US, UK, Canada, Germany, and Australia. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that motivate its Members to commit to their fitness journeys. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, and best-in-class fitness experts and Instructors.
At Peloton, we motivate the world to live better. “Together We Go Far” means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. By combining hardware, software, content, retail, apparel, manufacturing, Member support, and so much more, we deliver an exhilarating fitness experience that unlocks our members' greatness. Join our team to unlock yours.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email email@example.com before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.