ABOUT THE ROLE
Peloton is seeking a Senior Data Analyst to join the Subscription Analytics Pod on the Data Science team. You will have the opportunity to work across the organization, supporting individuals in FP&A, Accounting, Strategy, Product and much more. The Data Science team is remote-friendly with flexible options to have a hybrid in-office + work-from-home arrangement.
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PELOTON
- Work cross-functionally to define problem statements, collect data, build analytical models, explain underlying logic to business-users and stakeholders and make recommendations
- Communicate with senior leadership about data, naming and testing assumptions, while also informing direction of strategic initiatives
- Build and maintain data driven optimization models, experiments, forecasting algorithms, and dashboards/complex visualizations
- Understand how subscription churn, subscription upsell, and conversion from a free trial plays a role in the success of the overall subscription business
- Leverage tools like DBT and Looker to productionize logic and KPIs
- Communicate final recommendations and drive decision making
YOU BRING TO PELOTON
- Minimum of 4-6 years proven business experience and technical expertise in data analysis
- Experience with Tableau, PowerBI, Looker, or other BI tools and techniques
- Extensive experience performing data extraction, cleaning, analysis and presentation for medium to large datasets
- Experience with DBT, some exposure to a Git workflow and comfortable working within a code-base to understand custom business logic
- Experience writing SQL queries and strong understanding of advanced SQL concepts
- Experience with Excel based financial modeling and concepts such as LTV, CAC, and Churn
- Experience with statistics methods such as forecasting, time series, and hypothesis testing
- Extremely strong communication skills and understanding of how to explain complex problems to business users and stakeholders
- Proactive and self-motivated, and can work autonomously with strong organizational and time management skills
- Start-up experience a plus
- Comfortable working with disparate data sources given the nature of some third-party data (e.g., from app stores, etc.)
- Excited to work in a fast-paced and challenging environment where context-switching can be frequent
- Understanding of best practices around marketing, e-commerce and subscription retention KPIs
- Ability to recognize opportunities for cross-functional collaboration and improvement within our existing workflows
Peloton is the leading interactive fitness platform globally, with a passionate community of 7 million Members in the US, UK, Canada, Germany, and Australia. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that motivate its Members to commit to their fitness journeys. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, and best-in-class fitness experts and Instructors.
At Peloton, we motivate the world to live better. “Together We Go Far” means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. By combining hardware, software, content, retail, apparel, manufacturing, Member support, and so much more, we deliver an exhilarating fitness experience that unlocks our members' greatness. Join our team to unlock yours.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: email@example.com
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.