ABOUT THE ROLE
The Supply Planner for Spare Parts will be accountable for maintaining appropriate Spare Parts inventory levels, supporting Peloton's repair services and refurbishment business. You will be part of a team tasked with building supply chain processes, tools and best practices. Additionally, you will be responsible for monitoring demand/supply trends, creating orders and highlighting supply or operational challenges. You will interface and collaborate with internal teams (Sourcing/Product/Logistics/Services) as well as external suppliers to ensure timely execution of production and shipping.
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PELOTON
- Effectively manage supply levels across a complex global supply chain.
- Identify and resolve supply constraints by working with suppliers and the sourcing team to formulate actions plans - averting stock outs that directly impact our Services team.
- Partner with our Services team, proactively communicating supply risks and recovery ETAs to end customers.
- Create and track purchase orders - working closely with Logistics to ensure supply is allocated properly.
- Use systems, tools, and planning models to develop production requirements and execute purchasing plans.
- Make supply chain optimization recommendations such as expediting, postponement, consolidation, and supply reduction.
- Conduct root cause analysis for supply chain issues/constraints/process gaps and drive corrective actions.
- Develop reports related to POs, Supply commit schedules, Inventory, Forecast accuracy and other KPIs.
- Facilitate in documenting supply chain planning processes and workflows.
YOU BRING TO PELOTON
- Bachelor's Degree in business or related field of study
- 4+ years of Demand and Supply Planning experience
- Prior experience in order management, scenario modeling, ability to build data models with sophisticated data sets
- Prior experience with Asia based manufacturing, supplier management and order creation
- Ability to work effectively and creatively in a lean environment
- Ability to work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders to drive company initiatives
- Familiarity/expertise with SAP, Netsuite, E2Open, Looker, Tableau other ERP, MRP systems preferred
Peloton is the leading interactive fitness platform globally, with a passionate community of 7 million Members in the US, UK, Canada, Germany, and Australia. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that motivate its Members to commit to their fitness journeys. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, and best-in-class fitness experts and Instructors.
At Peloton, we motivate the world to live better. “Together We Go Far” means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. By combining hardware, software, content, retail, apparel, manufacturing, Member support, and so much more, we deliver an exhilarating fitness experience that unlocks our members' greatness. Join our team to unlock yours.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email email@example.com before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.