ABOUT THE ROLE
Senior Manager, PMO will collaborate with the leadership to set direction, objectives and long-term vision for cross-functional large-scale programs, and deliver key programs to deliver business success.
The Senior Manager is a trusted partner to all stakeholders and will work cross-departmentally with partners at all levels, including senior leaders, to achieve successful delivery of strategic programs!
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PELOTON
- A business leader at multiple levels, you ensure projects are executed seamlessly and act as project champion - taking ownership to deliver projects and influence teams to achieve results
- Independently lead cross-functional teams in a matrix environment. Ensure all team members understand the business value and objectives tied to the effort
- Design program templates and playbooks to be used for new programs
- Proactively identify and quantify risks and issues with stakeholders; lead development and delivery of mitigation, contingency plans, and resolve blocking issues with teams
- Track any significant changes to the Plan of Record, notify all stakeholders, and provide guidance on handling the change along with the business value
- Work closely with PMO Leadership to ensure implementation of framework for program management standards
- Scope and plan projects (set goals and objectives, build project plans, determine resources and budgets, identify risks and contingency planning, develop a change management plan and set important metrics) from project initiation all the way through to delivery
YOU BRING TO PELOTON
- 5+ years of program management experience
- Track record of successfully carrying out portfolio, program and project management across Software, Engineering, Operations, & Enterprise initiatives
- You have high emotional intelligence with an ability to cultivate and build a collaborative working relationship with various business partners
- You are highly self motivated, and action-driven. You can be given an objective and independently develop ways to achieve it
- You have strong executive presence with an ability to command a room, captivate an audience, and efficiently run meetings to get to optimal decisions
- You are very detail oriented and can quickly diagnose and fix a workflow problem, while also looking for improvement
- You have a sincere interest in understanding how things work and how to continuously make them better
Peloton is the leading interactive fitness platform globally, with a passionate community of 7 million Members in the US, UK, Canada, Germany, and Australia. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that motivate its Members to commit to their fitness journeys. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, and best-in-class fitness experts and Instructors.
At Peloton, we motivate the world to live better. “Together We Go Far” means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. By combining hardware, software, content, retail, apparel, manufacturing, Member support, and so much more, we deliver an exhilarating fitness experience that unlocks our members' greatness. Join our team to unlock yours.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email email@example.com before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.