ABOUT THE ROLE
Peloton is looking for a savvy Senior Technical Recruiter who is driven by process to lead hiring initiatives for some of the most technical roles we’re trying to fill! This person will be responsible for hiring the best tech talent - working with our hiring managers on strategy, organizational development, and the entire candidate lifecycle from creating a robust pipeline of prospective candidates, setting up the right interview process ensuring we’re adequately assessing candidates, to negotiating and closing offers. Our Tech Recruiting team has ambitious hiring goals, as well as a roadmap to implement across that strives to create a seamless and positive experience for our candidates, hiring managers, and interviewers, and we’re looking for a seasoned professional who loves technical recruiting to join the team!
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PELOTON
- Proactively guide candidates throughout the entire hiring process, from prospecting to preliminary phone calls, through the offer phase, all the way up to on-boarding
- Provide an outstanding candidate experience, consistently providing all vital information to our candidates
- Become a specialist in the technology areas you are recruiting for, being able to speak in-depth about the technical challenges Peloton is facing in your designated areas
- Take on hard to fill positions in niche technology areas, becoming a trusted partner of the hiring managers you work to support
- Be able to build a pipeline of candidates alongside your partners, with a large volume of phone calls and a predictable flow of interviews and hires
- Know where to find candidates, who to engage them, and offer readily available candidates that fit our requirements into the hiring process
- Manage the pipeline of candidates in all of your open requisitions, making sure we are responding to everyone in a timely manner so that all candidates know where they are in the candidate lifecycle
- Own and drive processes independently, including looking for areas of opportunity to make improvements, conducting experiments, and making successful changes based on data
- Build reporting and hiring metrics to present to hiring managers, upper management, leadership, and more, so that at any time all team members know where we currently stand and how we can improve
- Lead with a passion for creating a diverse workforce, including introducing us to new sourcing techniques and/or working with external groups to attend or host hiring events
YOU BRING TO PELOTON
- 7 + years of full-cycle recruiting experience, preferably in a high-growth environment as an internal Senior Technical Recruiter
- Proven track record of filling technical positions in specialized areas
- Relationship building with hiring managers at all levels and making successful placements
- A network that is active and up-to-date who can speak to your technical recruiting expertise and professionalism
- Confidence to jump in and move on open requisitions with a sense of urgency
- Creative and innovative mentality and able to independently solve problems
- Dedicated to knowledge-sharing at all stages of a hiring cycle
- Passion for keeping up with industry trends and the latest sourcing hacks and tools
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to understand/communicate sophisticated technical requirements
- Must possess strong organizational skills, be a strategic problem solver and a self-starter
- Familiarity and passion for Peloton and our mission
Peloton is the leading interactive fitness platform globally, with a passionate community of 7 million Members in the US, UK, Canada, Germany, and Australia. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that motivate its Members to commit to their fitness journeys. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, and best-in-class fitness experts and Instructors.
At Peloton, we motivate the world to live better. “Together We Go Far” means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. By combining hardware, software, content, retail, apparel, manufacturing, Member support, and so much more, we deliver an exhilarating fitness experience that unlocks our members' greatness. Join our team to unlock yours.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: email@example.com
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.