- Frequent on-site JDM/ODM factory to do audit to ensure supplier IQC process adherence agreed procedure documents and drive corrective actions.
- Coordinate all component quality related activity at JDM/ODM site to solve daily quality issues of components with 8D approach in NPD&MP stage, take quick containment action to avoid line down situation and drive effective CAPA to avoid repeat issue.
- Ensure suppliers understand components quality standards, procedures and requirements are implemented, and ensure quality requirements are met.
- Drive the use of quality tools at the supplier site to predict quality risk early at NPD stage (PFMEA, PQCP, FAI, Cpk , Production Test , Reliability test… etc.).
- Handle supplier material related issues, driving containment actions, problem solving through cross functional coordination and follow up JDM/ODMs actions.
- Host Weekly NPI Component Readiness between Peloton SQE & ODM/JDM SQE
- Ensure supplier selected in program pass Quality Management System Audit, Process Audit.
- Governance & Drive All Components PPAP Progress
- Governance & Drive Components Jira Progress
- Identify Risk Supplier for Supplier Process Audit.
- Identify Risk Components send to Metrology Laboratory for FAI audit.
- Duration if project based: 1 year contract base, potential opportunity become Peloton employee.
- > 10 Years Supplier Quality Working Experience in JDM/ODM Supplier Quality Management
- Fluent English / Chinese communication skill
- Hands on problem solving, familiar APQP / PPAP process.
- Project Management Skill, Negotiation Skill
- 6 Sigma Green or Black Belt certificate
- Analytic thinking and systematic
- Proactive working attitude and strong ownership
Leadership Competencies Required
- Aggressive, result orientated, can drive continue improvement with JDM/ODMs / Suppliers & Internal Cross Functional Teammate.
- Team Player
- Negotiation and Bargaining Skills
- Strong leadership
- Communication skills
- Ability to frequently travel and visit suppliers located in China.
Functional Competencies required:
- Strong Quality Knowledge & Techniques such as PMEA/SPC/CTQ/8D/Six Sigma, etc. (Detailed):
- Rich knowledge about FATP process; Final Assemble Testing and Packing.
- Knowledge about measurement methods (Caliper, CMM/OMM, Surface Finish Measurement…etc.)
- Knowledge about GR&R, SPC (Ca, Cp &Cpk)
- Knowledge about RoHS, Prop 65, WEEE… etc.
- Knowledge about Quality Management System Audit, Process and Quality Audit, CSR Corporate Social Responsibility Audit… etc.
Peloton is the leading interactive fitness platform globally, with a passionate community of 7 million Members in the US, UK, Canada, Germany, and Australia. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that motivate its Members to commit to their fitness journeys. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, and best-in-class fitness experts and Instructors.
At Peloton, we motivate the world to live better. “Together We Go Far” means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. By combining hardware, software, content, retail, apparel, manufacturing, Member support, and so much more, we deliver an exhilarating fitness experience that unlocks our members' greatness. Join our team to unlock yours.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: email@example.com
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.