ABOUT THE ROLE
Peloton is seeking a Sr. Administrative Assistant to support the Production and Content teams. The person in this role must be a dynamic, positive, highly-organized, meticulous, effective communicator who thrives in a fast-paced environment. Our ideal candidate is a resourceful problem-solver and relationship builder, with a can-do mentality and a strong desire to learn and grow. This position is full-time, based in Peloton Studios New York and from home.
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PELOTON
- Manage the calendars of e executives with a high level of detail
- Coordinate presentations, team communications and large team meetings
- Communicate with internal team members and external partners on behalf of the leadership team
- Organize meetings, including booking conference room space, ordering catering, organizing agendas, preparing materials, and ensuring the availability of attendees
- Help plan and administer occasional offsite events involving key executives and team members
- Coordinate both domestic and international travel arrangements ensuring tight schedules and well-articulated itineraries
- Prepare expense reports, vendor invoicing paperwork, and purchase requisitions, including monthly expense reconciliation and on-demand expense reports
- Anticipate and address communication and efficiency issues before they become problems
- General office duties as needed
YOU BRING TO PELOTON
- 3+ years of work experience in a similar role
- Experience working as an Executive Assistant supporting busy professionals in consulting, entertainment and/or a media company a plus
- Highly organized and thoughtful with strong customer service skills and a pleasant, personable demeanor
- Experience prioritizing multiple projects
- Ability to problem-solve in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Must be highly competent with a range of modern communication tools
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Experience with Keynote, PPt, Google’s G Suite tools (Gmail, Docs, Sheets, Slides, etc.)
- BA/BS preferred
Peloton is the leading interactive fitness platform globally, with a passionate community of 7 million Members in the US, UK, Canada, Germany, and Australia. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that motivate its Members to commit to their fitness journeys. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, and best-in-class fitness experts and Instructors.
At Peloton, we motivate the world to live better. “Together We Go Far” means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. By combining hardware, software, content, retail, apparel, manufacturing, Member support, and so much more, we deliver an exhilarating fitness experience that unlocks our members' greatness. Join our team to unlock yours.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: email@example.com
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.