ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re looking for an experienced product manager to help us create the next generation of gamified fitness experiences.
We recently launched our first gaming-inspired cycling experience, Peloton Lanebreak, to the delight of our members and critics alike. With the experience and insights we’ve gained, we’re looking to level-up our team as we continuously improve Lanebreak and develop innovative new ways to help members achieve their fitness goals.
As a product manager, you represent the voice of our members. You’ll partner with designers and engineers across our product portfolio to develop an in-depth knowledge of member behavior and create experiences that are fun, immersive and (most importantly) an amazing workout.
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PELOTON
- Cultivate a deep understanding of member needs across our product portfolio and identify opportunities to drive engagement through gamified fitness experiences
- Work with strategy and insights teams to build knowledge of our prospective member base and identify areas with highest potential for growth/new customer acquisition
- Work with research, design & engineering to conduct rapid prototyping and experimentation of interactive mechanics across our products
- Collaborate directly with user researchers, product designers, content designers, game designers, artists, data analysts, and engineers to design and test new experiences
- Work with instructors and other fitness authorities to ensure everything we build is grounded in effective training methods
- Work with a dedicated team of software engineers to scope, plan, and execute on a development roadmap aligned to long-term product goals
YOU BRING TO PELOTON
- Experience and/or passion about how gaming can be applied to fitness
- 3+ years of experience across product management, technology, game production or design
- Experience working in game development, with a deep understanding of game design principles
- Curious, creative, collaborative, with an experimental mindset and preference for testing and learning
- Experience working on a live product, leveraging user feedback and analytics to prioritize
- Ability to make tough decisions informed by both data and judgment
- Exceptional communication skills, especially the ability to work closely with experts in a different field, understand their needs, and translate them into software
- Applied experience in agile and lean development methodologies
- Highly collaborative and willing to give and accept constructive feedback
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem solving skills with constant attention to detail
Peloton is the leading interactive fitness platform globally, with a passionate community of 7 million Members in the US, UK, Canada, Germany, and Australia. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that motivate its Members to commit to their fitness journeys. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, and best-in-class fitness experts and Instructors.
At Peloton, we motivate the world to live better. “Together We Go Far” means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. By combining hardware, software, content, retail, apparel, manufacturing, Member support, and so much more, we deliver an exhilarating fitness experience that unlocks our members' greatness. Join our team to unlock yours.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: email@example.com
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.