ABOUT THE ROLE
Peloton is seeking a Guest Services team member to join our team who is engaged and energized, responsible, positive, personable and able to adapt to change! We’re for someone who excels working in a fast paced environment, is organized, a self starter with the ability to work well with others and contribute to a welcoming and inclusive workplace. This person should be willing to learn and is ambitious about growth at Peloton, and some who enjoys building relationships, strives to go above and beyond, and is able to deliver the highest level of member experience!
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PELOTON
- Provide the highest level of customer service to members, prospective members, and guests
- Professionally and enthusiastically greet members
- Assist members with questions regarding class types offered, instructors, live production experience tickets, promotions or upcoming events
- Check members into live productions, review rules of the studio, answer phones and emails, and miscellaneous administrative tasks, including studio logs, trackers, etc.
- Assist members with account and online profile creation and understand the leaderboard experience
- Effectively book, cancel and reschedule live productions for members through Zingfit, our reservation system
- Effectively process our food and beverage transactions and refunds through Zingfit
- Assist management with food and beverage inventory
- Responsible for sales within the cafe space for grab and go drinks and light bites
- Maintain the cleanliness of the cafe to meet or exceed Health Department standards for cleanliness, food handling and sanitation areas
- Monitor stocks of ingredients and food items and assist with the preparation of inventory supply orders
- Receive delivered food stocks and supplies, verifying receipt of ordered items
- Respond to all member feedback, class or instructor changes through the online system, Zendesk
- Become proficient in all systems, including but not limited to G-suite, slack, studio website bot
- Appropriately address member feedback in person, via phone or email with a professional and friendly demeanor
- Work with other departments to ensure smooth transitions between productions
- Provide a clean and organized work environment
- Maintain product knowledge and keep updated about the brand
- Adhere to Peloton’s Guest Services core values: We put our members first; We always do our best, no matter what; We take pride in our ambitious work; We proactively anticipate, respond to and carry out our members requests in a timely manner, while adapting to the evolving needs; We build and cultivate positive, lasting relationships with our members, VIP’s and colleagues; We seek to go above and beyond member expectations; We celebrate all members
YOU BRING TO PELOTON
- Must have some experience in customer service/hospitality industry
- Preferably interested in health, fitness, and/or sports
- Must be reliable, professional, energetic, friendly, and computer literate
- Must be friendly and outgoing
- Ability to effectively communicate in person, via email, and via phone
- Must have a friendly and professional phone and email etiquette
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Able to prioritize and multi-task within a fast-paced environment
- Must be willing to initiate tasks and perform duties without direction
- Must have outstanding customer service and problem-solving skills
- Must have a positive, can-do mentality
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work a flexible schedule that includes weekends, holidays, early morning (5AM) and late evening (10PM), adapting to meet the needs of the business
- Peloton Studios London requires at minimum 3 days of availability for part time employees, including Friday, Saturday and Sunday
Peloton is the leading interactive fitness platform globally, with a passionate community of 7 million Members in the US, UK, Canada, Germany, and Australia. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that motivate its Members to commit to their fitness journeys. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, and best-in-class fitness experts and Instructors.
At Peloton, we motivate the world to live better. “Together We Go Far” means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. By combining hardware, software, content, retail, apparel, manufacturing, Member support, and so much more, we deliver an exhilarating fitness experience that unlocks our members' greatness. Join our team to unlock yours.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: email@example.com
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.