ABOUT THE ROLE
Peloton’s IT organization is seeking a well-rounded People Systems Technologist to join our Enterprise Technology Team. This team empowers business partners across the People organizations at Peloton as well as the entire employee population. This role combines business analysis-- solutions architecture, product management, project management, and internal support and training, adapting as needed to ensure the success of key initiatives. Your ultimate goal is to develop, deliver and support an integrated people system stack that delights employees and their managers.
This role offers a unique opportunity to be a part of an evolving Enterprise team at a global, result-oriented, fast-growing company. The ideal profile of this position calls for a flexible and well-rounded individual, someone who is self-motivated, detailed oriented, collaborative, and highly skilled at translating business requests into technical requirements, operating with a bias for action. Lastly, the ideal candidate should have a deep understanding of Success Factors or Workday, and preferably both.
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PELOTON
- In close partnership with Product Management, oversees the definition of People Systems product feature sets and enhancements, collaborating with the business team to define needs and use cases
- Lead a team responsible for configuration and solutioning of People Systems technology
- Regularly review procedures and implement changes as needed
- Brainstorms creative solutions to balance work and resources with business needs, contributing extensive and insightful knowledge of these areas to the discussion. Ensures that promising results are communicated to key partners and translated into action plans
- Act as a source of information on trends and innovation in People Systems Automation and Technology, bringing new ideas to the team for consideration
- Prioritizes incoming requests from the People business teams, measuring impact and effort, requiring detailed analysis of circumstances and/or data
- Monitors key metrics / KPIs and targets, developing plans to achieve those targets and proactively communicating progress to a variety of partners. Periodically reviews metrics and targets to ensure alignment with People Team objectives
- Interprets or implements Company policy in a manner determined to be most efficient and effective under the circumstances
YOU BRING TO PELOTON
- 5+ years of experience in People operations or People systems development, preferably in a fast-paced hyper-growth environment
- 10+ years of people leadership experience, 3+ years managing managers
- Proven functional knowledge of Human Resources, Core HRM, and Talent Acquisition platforms
- Comprehensive understanding of SOX, GDPR, and related compliance requirements as it relates to People systems implementation and management
- Familiarity with structural analysis, data modeling, information engineering, and resource planning
- Deep familiarity with Agile development
- Management of full development life cycles for software applications using tools such as Visio and JIRA is highly desired
- Intermediate skills in general office systems, equipment, and applications to support business needs (e.g., Microsoft Office, Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, Project Management systems, etc.).
- Ability to work independently and apply good judgment
- Ability to work within a team both as a leader and as a team member
- Ability to analyze, evaluate, and determine the appropriate course of action
- Ability to convey knowledge to customers, peers, and managers of widely diverse skill levels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passion and drive for technology as a service and business enabler
- Must be able to work in a highly dynamic and fast-paced environment
Peloton is the leading interactive fitness platform globally, with a passionate community of 7 million Members in the US, UK, Canada, Germany, and Australia. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that motivate its Members to commit to their fitness journeys. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, and best-in-class fitness experts and Instructors.
At Peloton, we motivate the world to live better. “Together We Go Far” means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. By combining hardware, software, content, retail, apparel, manufacturing, Member support, and so much more, we deliver an exhilarating fitness experience that unlocks our members' greatness. Join our team to unlock yours.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email email@example.com before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.