ABOUT THE ROLE
The Freelance Static Post Producer reports to the Associate Creative Director of Brand Image in New York. This person is responsible for working with and assisting the retouching team within the static portion of our Brand Image team. The job scope will include, but is not limited to: establishing timelines, scheduling, vendor and freelance talent management, UI and render workflow asset management and production best practices. They will track all projects that come in and go out of the department, and are responsible for intake and delivery. The Post Producer will ensure all projects coming out of this team are delivered to the exceptional Peloton brand standard.
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PELOTON
- Overseeing all jobs flowing through Peloton’s Creative static team; understanding resourcing and scheduling and managing accordingly. Expected to have a solid understanding of where all projects are at all times, and to keep our project management trackers up to date.
- Sharing updates on status of projects and working closely with project Leads and PMs to ensure on-time delivery
- Intake and organize all projects, QC and deliver all final assets across multiple platforms ● Coordinate notes / direction from meetings
- Working with Producers to help forecast upcoming projects, to ensure scheduling is tight and timelines are adhered to
- Tracking all retouching projects coming into the department, via monday.com. Expected to gain understanding of our imagery library and discern the difference in verticals ● Timeline and schedule for the department, including full ownership of project management on Monday.com
- Intake and deliverables for all retouching projects, including scheduled shoots/projects and on-off requests
- Ensure all intake material is in-hand before KO with lead
- Pull RAWs if needed, and set-up project folder
- QC and deliver deliverables to PMs across projects
- Responsible for keeping our DAM (DB) up to date
- Coordinates notes / direction from meetings
- Shipping / currering any hard drives
- Responsible for talent needed for projects
- Track talent budget, actualized numbers, for each month
- Managing talent scope, yearly time allotment, and scheduling with retouch leads
- Onboarding and booking freelance talent
- Product render production workflow
YOU BRING TO PELOTON
- Minimum of 5 Years of Post-Production in an Agency or Post House environment. Baseline understanding of Post-Process, such as photography retouching and asset management.
- Strong organizational skill-set with ability to multi-task
- Exceptional and timely communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to listen and learn quickly
- Strong preference for knowledge of Monday.com, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Bridge, Acrobat), GSuite, Dropbox, and Capture One
- Basic knowledge of UI and Render workflow and terminology is a plus!
Peloton is the leading interactive fitness platform globally, with a passionate community of 7 million Members in the US, UK, Canada, Germany, and Australia. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that motivate its Members to commit to their fitness journeys. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, and best-in-class fitness experts and Instructors.
At Peloton, we motivate the world to live better. “Together We Go Far” means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. By combining hardware, software, content, retail, apparel, manufacturing, Member support, and so much more, we deliver an exhilarating fitness experience that unlocks our members' greatness. Join our team to unlock yours.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: email@example.com
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.