ABOUT THE ROLE
The Peloton Treasury Team is looking for a passionate treasury professional to join our in-house team! The ideal candidate is a self-starter, highly analytical, attentive to detail, and highly organized. The candidate should thrive in a fast-paced environment and is someone who consistently exceeds expectations.
The Sr. Associate will support Peloton’s bank account and liquidity management activities and play a key role in maintaining processes in areas such as bank account management, liquidity management, foreign exchange, and payment processing support. The Sr. Associate will have the opportunity to regularly collaborate cross-functionally with internal and external stakeholders.
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PELOTON
- Oversee transactional bank activity, supervise cash position, AP aging reports, and short-term cash forecasts to ensure accounts have sufficient liquidity to cover payment activities
- Develop deep understanding of payment systems and connectivity between them, and resulting implications across the organization
- Partner with the Tax team to plan and implement intercompany funding transactions
- Develop and update process policies and procedures related to cash management
- Execute FX trades in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Actively work with FP&A and external collaborators to help manage foreign currency exposures and FX hedging workflows
- Play integral role in managing relationships with FX banking partners
- Ad-hoc analyses supporting FX strategy
- Help manage investment portfolio positions in conjunction with business payment needs
- Track covenant compliance for Peloton’s credit facility
- Coordinate letter of credit issuance
- Ad-hoc analyses supporting investment strategy
YOU BRING TO PELOTON
- 2-4 years relevant Treasury experience
- Experience with FX and investment management concepts preferred
- Familiarity with treasury management systems and ERP experience preferred
- Experience with Kyriba, NetSuite, and SAP are preferred
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to identify areas to improve processes
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills with an analytical approach
Peloton is the leading interactive fitness platform globally, with a passionate community of 7 million Members in the US, UK, Canada, Germany, and Australia. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that motivate its Members to commit to their fitness journeys. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, and best-in-class fitness experts and Instructors.
At Peloton, we motivate the world to live better. “Together We Go Far” means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. By combining hardware, software, content, retail, apparel, manufacturing, Member support, and so much more, we deliver an exhilarating fitness experience that unlocks our members' greatness. Join our team to unlock yours.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email email@example.com before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.