ABOUT THE ROLE
Peloton’s Finance Transformation Team is seeking a Business Systems Analyst to play a key role in supporting the accounting and finance teams as we continue to grow. This role offers a unique opportunity to be a part of an evolving team in a high-growth global organization.
The Business Analyst, Accounting Systems will be responsible for the management and maintenance of Peloton’s account reconciliation, lease management, commissions and access control systems - this includes planned and unplanned system updates, processing new requests from end users and resolving application issues quickly. This role will also be accountable for ensuring that appropriate access and permissions are given to end users in key financial systems.
You will play a critical role in end to end system testing and will work closely with the IT team and external partners to implement solutions that will create efficiencies to the accounting close process, improve data integrity and support Peloton’s evolving business at scale.
The ideal candidate is a proactive and collaborative self-starter who is eager to play a supportive role and ensure day to day operations run smoothly. You are a team-player who enjoys working multi-functionally with different parts of the organization, while having a proven foundational understanding of financial accounting and internal controls.
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PELOTON
- Ensure data is properly maintained and accurate across accounting systems; performing updates on real estate and equipment leases, account approvers and reviewers and reconciliation due dates
- Support the configuration, testing, and conversion strategy of key accounting systems as Peloton transitions ERP solutions; take an active role to ensure each platform is prepared for launch
- Action UARs, address SoD violations and partner with audit and IT to ensure appropriate user access in Peloton’s financial systems
- Take a hands-on approach to troubleshooting application issues and manage through to resolution; respond to close impacting issues in a timely fashion
- Continuously look to make improvements to systems and processes; prioritize and orchestrate enhancement projects and support initiatives key to Peloton’s overall strategy
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of each platform’s functionality, relevant new product offerings and software releases
YOU BRING TO PELOTON
- 2+ years of experience with business systems in an administrative role; experience with account reconciliation, real estate, access control, and ERP systems a plus
- Strong analytical skills; ability to research, simplify, and resolve complex issues
- Proficient communication skills; demonstrable ability to communicate effectively with internal and external business partners at various levels
- Gifted at translating "IT speak" into understandable language for people who are less tech-savvy than you
- You smile when you hear “month-end close” and have knowledge of general accounting principles
- Working experience with multi-subsidiary/multi-currency and intercompany transactions preferred
- Eagerness to learn new skills and provide support as needed
- Familiarity with general accounting processes, SOX, ITGC, and SOD
Peloton is the leading interactive fitness platform globally, with a passionate community of 7 million Members in the US, UK, Canada, Germany, and Australia. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that motivate its Members to commit to their fitness journeys. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, and best-in-class fitness experts and Instructors.
At Peloton, we motivate the world to live better. “Together We Go Far” means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. By combining hardware, software, content, retail, apparel, manufacturing, Member support, and so much more, we deliver an exhilarating fitness experience that unlocks our members' greatness. Join our team to unlock yours.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: email@example.com
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.