ABOUT THE ROLE
Peloton’s IT organization is seeking a well-rounded Product Lifecycle Management Technologist to join our Enterprise Systems Team. This team empowers business partners across the Engineering organizations at Peloton. This role combines business analysis-- solutions architecture, product management, project management, and internal support and training, adapting as needed to ensure the success of key initiatives. Your ultimate goal is to develop, deliver and support an integrated PLM stack that increases the value the engineering team receives from each technology investment.
This role offers a unique opportunity to be a part of an evolving Enterprise team at a global, result-oriented, fast-growing company. The ideal profile of this position calls for a flexible and well-rounded individual, someone who is self-motivated, detailed oriented, collaborative, and highly skilled at translating business requests into technical requirements, operating with a bias for action. You will have a very good understanding of PLM and platforms such as Windchill, Teamcenter or Agile. The ideal candidate will have expertise in Windchill PDMLink, CAD integrations, SUMA, PartsLink, MPMLink, Thingworx Navigate and understanding of ERP and QMS solutions.
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PELOTON
- Oversees the definition of PLM product feature sets and enhancements, partnering with Engineering team collaborators to define business needs and use cases
- Regularly review procedures and implement changes as needed
- Brainstorms creative solutions to balance work and resources with engineering business needs, contributing extensive and insightful knowledge of these areas to the discussion. Ensures that promising results are communicated to key partners and translated into action plans
- Act as a source of information on trends and innovation in PLM, bringing new ideas to the team for consideration
- Prioritizes incoming requests from the Engineering teams, measuring impact and effort, requiring detailed analysis of circumstances and/or data
- Monitors key metrics / KPIs and targets, developing plans to achieve those targets and proactively communicating progress to a variety of partners. Periodically reviews metrics and targets to ensure alignment with engineering objectives
- Translate PLM business requirements, groom user stories and create functional and solution design deliverables
- Develop strong working relationships with engineering, operations business groups, PLM product management and development teams as well as across the wider Peloton teams
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with technical peers and business users
- Design business rules for Windchill data model configuration
- Collaborate with stakeholders to provide solution demonstrations
- Guide integrations on PLM to ERP, QMS etc. working closely with other Enterprise Systems and business stakeholders.
- Support integration of data from Solidworks MCAD, ECAD, Software to Windchill PLM system working closely with other Engineering Design Tools and other business stakeholders
- Build ETL tools to migrate data from other PLM or legacy systems to Windchill
- Support system upgrades, configure and tests systems to validate features, integration, and reporting
- Provide solution options & design to ensure best application performance
- Ability to establish effective working relationships in a team environment and be able to work independently to meet the project deliverables
YOU BRING TO PELOTON
- Atleast, 7 years of PLM systems analysis experience with PTC Windchill PDMLink and other PLM systems
- Should have a good understanding of Windchill Architecture, database, setting up change management workflows, user management, xBOM management, BOM transformation, Platform Structures, Variant configuration, Supplier Management
- Proven functional knowledge of PTC Windchill’s PDMLink, PartsLink, Supplier Management, ESI, ProjectLink, MPMLink, CAD integrations and Thingworx Navigate
- Expert admin-level experience of Windchill PDMLink or similar platforms with respect to provisioning, handling improvement requests, and leading the day-to-day operations within each system
- Comprehensive understanding of Part, BOM, Document, Change management, Supplier management (SUMA) systems implementation and management
- Familiarity with data modeling, information engineering, and resource planning
- PTC Windchill certifications or affiliated trainings is a plus
- Technical Skills required: SQL, XML, Reporting and analytics (such as Tableau)
- Management of full development life cycles for software applications using tools such as LucidChart, Visio and JIRA is highly desired
- Intermediate skills in general office systems, equipment, and applications to support business needs (e.g., Microsoft Office, Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, Project Management systems, etc.).
- Ability to work independently and apply good judgment
- Ability to work within a team both as a leader and as a team member
- Ability to analyze, evaluate, and determine the appropriate course of action
- Ability to convey knowledge to customers, peers, and managers of widely diverse skill levels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passion and drive for technology as a service and business enabler
- Must be able to work in a highly dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Mechanical Engineering/Business and equivalent
Peloton is the leading interactive fitness platform globally, with a passionate community of 7 million Members in the US, UK, Canada, Germany, and Australia. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that motivate its Members to commit to their fitness journeys. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, and best-in-class fitness experts and Instructors.
At Peloton, we motivate the world to live better. “Together We Go Far” means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. By combining hardware, software, content, retail, apparel, manufacturing, Member support, and so much more, we deliver an exhilarating fitness experience that unlocks our members' greatness. Join our team to unlock yours.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email email@example.com before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.