We’re searching for a highly organized Recruiter to assist our Corporate & Tech Recruitment team in Taiwan with the execution of our talent acquisition and talent marketing efforts. Working as a member of our People team, you will interact with a number of our growing teams, including (but not limited to) Manufacturing & Supply Chain, Tech (R&D), Finance, IT, People (Human Resources). Peloton has some ambitious growth goals for the next few quarters; this is an exciting opportunity for someone to have an immediate impact at a fast thriving company.
- Partner with hiring managers and business group or organization leads, and key collaborators to understand unique talent needs.
- Learn new tech and product domains quickly and understand how to craft effective search strategies within those domains
- Source and recruit talent in a competitive talent market and strategic hiring goals.
- Coordinate a high volume of complex phone and onsite interviews, organize travel arrangements for candidates, reserve conference rooms, and provide confirmations for the candidate
- Deliver a high level of communication between hiring managers, candidates, and other stakeholders
- Maintain and update all outside Peloton Company pages, hiring platforms, and employer-branding sites
- Be responsible for the candidate interview experience from first contact through the interview process
- Maintain accurate reporting within our internal tools and ATS (we use Greenhouse)
- Act as the liaison between hiring managers, candidates and recruiters
- Contribute to projects that positively impact the recruiting team
- 5+ years of recruiting and sourcing experience, preferably in a high-growth or startup environment, ideally demonstrating the ability to hire and close FAANG level candidates.
- 5+ years experience sourcing with LinkedIn and other email marketing & CRM tools
- Proven ability to successfully identify, manage, and engage with exceptional candidates in high growth environments
- Proven track record of continuous improvement through problem solving and producing solutions. An agile approach
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Mandarin and English
- Ability to attention to detail, with strong multi-tasking and organization skills
- Strong sense of urgency, with proven ability to act swiftly under pressure and adapt to changing priorities and processes
- Experience managing applicant tracking systems, preferably Greenhouse
- Experience and passion for using quantitative data do guide day to day decisions, report progress to stakeholders, and justify recommendations
Peloton is the leading interactive fitness platform globally, with a passionate community of 7 million Members in the US, UK, Canada, Germany, and Australia. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that motivate its Members to commit to their fitness journeys. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, and best-in-class fitness experts and Instructors.
At Peloton, we motivate the world to live better. “Together We Go Far” means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. By combining hardware, software, content, retail, apparel, manufacturing, Member support, and so much more, we deliver an exhilarating fitness experience that unlocks our members' greatness. Join our team to unlock yours.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email email@example.com before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.