ABOUT THE ROLE
Peloton is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst (SFA) to support the Peloton Commercial business unit and the Peloton Corporate Global FP&A team. The SFA will be responsible for advancing the capabilities of the Global FP&A team, driving best practices in sales and financial planning. These responsibilities enable the FP&A organization to meet Peloton Commercial long-term revenue, profit and cash flow objectives. The position will report to the Senior Director, FP&A for Peloton Commercial. This position is an individual contributor position.
The SFA will work closely with the sales leadership and sales operations teams from all three regions – Americas, EMEA and APAC – and with partners in other departments to build aggregate sales revenue forecasts and use this data to prepare monthly and quarterly financial forecasts. The SFA will prepare monthly commentaries analyzing our global financial results vs. budget, forecast and prior year. The SFA will also coordinate the financial planning aspects of preparing the long-range plan for the Peloton Commercial BU.
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PELOTON
Financial Budgets, Forecasts and Strategic Planning
- Coordinate the issuing of budget and forecast guidance from BU and FP&A Leadership to all regions and functional areas within Peloton Commercial.
- Develop the detailed plan and calendar for the budget and each financial forecast that aligns with the high-level calendar provided by Corporate FP&A.
- Schedule and lead regular meetings of relevant FP&A team members for review of the budget and forecast deliverables.
- Coordinate monthly revenue forecast updates with the Finance leads for each region.
- Prepare revenue range sensitivity analyses as directed by Commercial BU or FP&A leadership.
- Coordinate the preparation of the finance sections for the BU long-range strategic plan presentations.
Monthly Financial Close, High-Level Forecast (HLF) and Financial Presentations
- Support the monthly financial close process as assigned by FP&A Leadership.
- Prepare monthly HLF updates in the required format for upload to SAP BPC Planning tool.
- Coordinate the preparation of monthly financial reporting presentation decks and prepare vital commentary analyzing results vs. budget, forecast and prior year.
- Provide monthly balance sheet information to Treasury to assess FX rate exposure.
Asia Pacific Financial Leadership and Support
- Provide financial analyses and decision support to the Vice President, APAC.
- Present monthly financial results and HLF to the Vice President, APAC.
- Coordinate budgets and forecasts from Japan, China and APAC Dealer groups.
YOU BRING TO PELOTON
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field required with preference for Finance or Accounting.
- Master of Business Administration preferred.
- 4+ years’ experience required.
- Knowledge of general accounting principles, regulatory standards, and compliance requirements
- Strong math skills required.
- Proficiency in MS Excel or Google Sheets, including the ability to operate computerized accounting and spreadsheet programs
- SAP experience preferred
- High degree of accuracy, attention to detail, and confidentiality
- Excellent analytical & problem-solving skills
- Effective verbal, listening, and written communication skills
- Effective organizational, stress, and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Committed to getting the job done and possesses an eagerness to learn
Peloton is the leading interactive fitness platform globally, with a passionate community of 7 million Members in the US, UK, Canada, Germany, and Australia. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that motivate its Members to commit to their fitness journeys. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, and best-in-class fitness experts and Instructors.
At Peloton, we motivate the world to live better. “Together We Go Far” means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. By combining hardware, software, content, retail, apparel, manufacturing, Member support, and so much more, we deliver an exhilarating fitness experience that unlocks our members' greatness. Join our team to unlock yours.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: email@example.com
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.