Peloton's DevInfra team is looking for a Senior Software Engineer Developer Tools to work on our award-winning Peloton products - including Peloton Bike & Peloton Tread. Peloton’s DevInfra team’s mission is to optimize software build, testing and delivery for Software Engineering teams by providing infrastructure and visibility into our build, deployment processes, and tools by collaborating and partnering with engineering teams throughout the organization
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- BS/MS or PhD in Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with setting up and maintaining build systems
- Strong experience with Android OS build systems
- Strong experience using Jenkins
- Strong experience with Gerrit, Repo tool, and Git
- Experience working with complex software build pipelines for a multitude of applications (web, iOS, Android)
- Experience with cloud technologies such as AWS, Terraform, Docker, and Kubernetes
- Experience scripting with Python, Bash, etc
- Experience with Java and/or Kotlin
- Thorough, methodical, and creative with extreme attention to detail
- Expert at time management and able to work with minimal supervision
- Experience collaborating, influencing, building relationships with software developers, project managers, product managers and leadership
- Experience executing strategy using collaboration and influence
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Improve the CI pipelines for the Peloton operating system (based on Android OS)
- Automate existing pipelines, workflows, and deployments to improve performance and reliability of internal software processes
- Maintain and scale our CI tools through improved infrastructure focusing on security, maintainability and disaster recovery
- Establish and maintain an infrastructure that enables automated build signing for firmware builds
- Work closely with a cross functional team including Platform Engineering, Quality Engineering, Project Managers, and Product Managers to align on strategy
BONUS POINTS IF YOU:
- Hands on experience with Linux and C/C++
- Hands on experience with New Relic, DataDog, or Splunk
- Hands on experience with Kubernetes
- Prior experience with security tools, HSM and code signing
Peloton is the leading interactive fitness platform globally, with a passionate community of 7 million Members in the US, UK, Canada, Germany, and Australia. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that motivate its Members to commit to their fitness journeys. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, and best-in-class fitness experts and Instructors.
At Peloton, we motivate the world to live better. “Together We Go Far” means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. By combining hardware, software, content, retail, apparel, manufacturing, Member support, and so much more, we deliver an exhilarating fitness experience that unlocks our members' greatness. Join our team to unlock yours.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email email@example.com before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.