We are looking for a finance business analyst with an accounting background and in-depth SAP functional knowledge to join Peloton’s Finance Transformation Team. It is an exciting time to join the Finance Transformation team, as we are currently building a best in class Finance solution with the implementation of SAP S/4 Hana. You will be a key member on the implementation project and in the post-go live organization. We are looking for a candidate with previous experience supporting Finance teams in their use of SAP (specifically RTR & CO-PA modules) and leading post go-live enhancement projects and critical initiatives.
As part of the role, you will work closely with Accounting and Finance authorities to understand business requirements and develop a deep understanding of Peloton’s financial processes. Combined with your knowledge of SAP, you will work closely with IT and our integration partner to come up with best in class solutions that will create efficiencies to the accounting close process and support Peloton’s evolving business at scale. In addition, you will partner multi-functionally with critical areas of the business, including supply chain and logistics, sales and eCommerce, and technology/engineering to deliver a truly integrated ERP system.
The ideal candidate is a system-savvy problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced, challenging environment and who consistently exceeds expectations. This role requires proficiency in the analysis of system requirements and solution design. An effective candidate will be expected to supply relevant technical, functional, and process expertise, negotiate and drive alignment across the broader Finance and Accounting organization and multi-functional partners. We are looking for an agile team-player who enjoys working with different parts of the organization, and also has a proven foundational understanding of financial accounting and internal controls.
We are looking for candidates who have held similar positions in public companies, or who have held functional lead level positions with a consulting firm serving Fortune 500 clients for 2 or more years. Successful candidates for this position will have the equivalent of 3+ years of professional experience. Demonstrated experience in providing leadership to meet complex challenges will be expected, as this is an ongoing requirement for this position.
- Collaborate and partner with internal collaborators to ensure the design and functionality of the new SAP S/4 Hana solution is driving value and efficiency for the organization
- Review Functional Specification and design documents to ensure they meet business requirements
- Take an active role in the test phase of the project - build test scenarios, scripts and support end users with all testing phases
- Support data cleansing and conversion activities for financial data, including Chart of Accounts and G/L.
- Help with development of relevant training materials and SOP’s, and training delivery to Accounting & Finance team members
- Ability to problem solve and provide hands-on support during post-go live hypercare and support phases
- Following go-live, continuously look to make improvements to the system; orchestrate enhancement projects and support critical initiatives key to Peloton’s overall strategy
- Degree in accounting, business, computer science and/or related experience
- 3+ years experience of related experience in large companies
- Experience completing a full cycle SAP ERP implementation, upgrade enhancements, and support
- Strong understanding of Accounting, Financial Reporting and General Ledger systems
- Hands on experience with RTR & CO-PA modules, understanding of financial impacts from Procure to Pay (PTP) and Order to Cash (OTC) modules
- CPA, MBA, and/or equivalent
- Knowledge of NetSuite and/or Oracle as it relates to navigating current legacy system would be a plus
- Knowledge of SAP Revenue Recognition and Group Reporting modules preferred but not required
- Experience with SAP reporting tools - Business Objects (Analysis for Office, Web Intelligence)
- Has had exposure to operational accounting concepts, including intercompany transactions for multi-entity environment
- Has had exposure to manufacturing, supply chain, and inventory management processes and related accounting impacts
- A demonstrated history of solving multiple and complex operational and reporting challenges
- Proficient communication skills; proven ability to communicate effectively with internal and external business partners at various levels and to understand and express complex technical and accounting concepts
- Worked in a fast paced company similar to a high-tech start-up
Peloton is the leading interactive fitness platform globally, with a passionate community of 7 million Members in the US, UK, Canada, Germany, and Australia. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that motivate its Members to commit to their fitness journeys. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, and best-in-class fitness experts and Instructors.
At Peloton, we motivate the world to live better. “Together We Go Far” means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. By combining hardware, software, content, retail, apparel, manufacturing, Member support, and so much more, we deliver an exhilarating fitness experience that unlocks our members' greatness. Join our team to unlock yours.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email email@example.com before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.