Peloton’s Enterprise Technology organization is seeking an experienced Field Service Implementation Lead to play a key role in supporting the Field Operations team. The Implementation Lead delivers new Salesforce Field Service technological solutions to meet business needs within a specified scope while aligned to enterprise objectives. The Implementation Lead works on problems of diverse scope and complexity.
The Field Service Implementation Lead gathers and documents business system and functional requirements, influences system design to optimize support, and ensures solutions meet the business objectives and requirements. The Implementation Lead completes and/or coordinates the phases of implementation, including requirements, scope, design, testing, operational readiness, and transition to the appropriate production support team. The Implementation Lead analyzes variable factors and determines the best course of action by exercising independent judgment and decision making on complex issues and works under minimal supervision.
Basic Job Requirements
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- 3+ years of related experience in a business analyst or equivalent role
- Knowledge of SDLC and Agile methodologies
- Experience in problem solving and consultation within complex environments
- Ability to facilitate cross-functional teams' efforts
- Track record working simultaneously with multiple stakeholders, sponsors, and business partners, exhibiting an ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities.
- Strong quantitative skills, attention to detail, critical thinking, and the ability to support multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience with Salesforce Field Service or similar technology.
- Balance of strong business process knowledge and experience implementing mix of custom and package software to meet business needs
- Experience with integration via web services, API, and middleware.
- Working knowledge of SQL, relational databases, and BI tools
- Familiarity with monitoring and logging systems such as Datadog and Splunk
- Knowledge of order management system and enterprise resource planning system
- Experience with Jira and Confluence.
- Fluent in English (written and verbal) – other language skills would be beneficial
- Prior global experience
Peloton is the leading interactive fitness platform globally, with a passionate community of 7 million Members in the US, UK, Canada, Germany, and Australia. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that motivate its Members to commit to their fitness journeys. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, and best-in-class fitness experts and Instructors.
At Peloton, we motivate the world to live better. “Together We Go Far” means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. By combining hardware, software, content, retail, apparel, manufacturing, Member support, and so much more, we deliver an exhilarating fitness experience that unlocks our members' greatness. Join our team to unlock yours.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: email@example.com
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.