ABOUT THE ROLE
In this role, you will be responsible for supporting production and logistics operations as well as all facility infrastructure within the Precor/Peloton facilities. Internally this includes coordination with our manufacturing, assembly, warehouse, engineering, and administrative teams on initiatives and day-to-day work. Externally this role manages and collaborates with our vendors, suppliers, and trades contractors. Detailed responsibilities below:
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PELOTON
- Supports Production equipment maintenance
- Assist in the planning and installation of industrial machinery.
- Maintain, Troubleshoot and Repair industrial machinery (e.g. CNC equipment, mills, lathes, presses, saws, conveyors, pumps, motors, welding equipment, etc.)
- Work a flexible schedule as required by dynamic business needs – including the availability to work a rotating schedule to support night shift as required.
- Maintain building infrastructure and grounds, including, but not limited to: parking lots, landscaping, roofs, loading docks, HVAC equipment, compressors, fire systems, site security, and waste management.
- Manage day-to-day contractor services providing escort, support and access control.
- Actively focused on providing excellent customer service.
- Team Development & Engagement
- Assist in development of Standard Operating Procedures. Capture relevant data to identify trends to reduce downtime and improve preventative maintenance.
- Research new operational methods, techniques and equipment and recommends their applications.
- Practices safe work habits, follow proper lockout-tagout procedures as required. Attends and completes all environmental, health and safety training as required and reports any unsafe condition.
- Works collaboratively with other staff supporting the achievement of business goals objectives and targets.
- Other duties as required.
YOU BRING TO PELOTON
- Education - High School Diploma or GED.
- Valid WA Driver's License required
- Electrical Certificate/License/Qualified Electrician or other key Maintenance component standing, or other technical industrial training & certification preferred.
- Must be able to work a 4-10 or 5-8 schedule. Ability to be on-call (rotating weekend schedule)
- 7 years relevant experience in a manufacturing environment with knowledge of CNC equipment, robotics and/or powder coating systems.
- Strong understanding of mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, and electrical systems.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to influence internal and external customers to get results.
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and critical thinking skills with demonstrated use of troubleshooting and diagnostic tools and equipment.
- Experience using Microsoft Office software programs.
- Proven experience leveraging Lean Manufacturing principles to drive improvement.
- Knowledge of Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS) is a plus.
- Proven track record of successfully meeting or exceeding internal and external customer needs.
- Ability to operate forklifts and other industrial powered vehicles.
Working Environment & Physical Requirements
Will be exposed to noise in manufacturing environment (managed under Hearing Conservation). Will be exposed to temperature fluctuations in a warehouse/shop type environment. When operating air tools, hands and wrists are exposed to mild to moderate vibration. Work with or around sharp and hot or cold objects. Safety glasses and safety shoes are required; gloves and hearing protection are required in select areas; other as necessary. Safety apparel is provided on the job site. Minor exposure to hazardous substances may occur in certain areas (while wearing proper PPE). Will be exposed to hot or potentially dangerous machinery in some areas. Some outside work with exposure to prevailing ambient weather will occur.
To successfully perform the essential functions of this job, the following physical demands must be met. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be able to lift 40 lbs.
- On occasion, must be able to stand for long periods with intermittent walking.
- Must be able to lift 30-40 pounds from floor level to waist height repeatedly throughout a 10-hour shift.
- Must be able to lift 30-40 pounds as needed.
- Spend time using your hands to handle, control, or feel objects, tools, or controls.
- Exposed to potential hazardous equipment.
- Spend time standing.
- Wear common protective or safety equipment such as safety shoes, glasses, gloves, hearing protection, hard hats.
- Sounds, noise levels are distracting or uncomfortable.
- Spend time bending or twisting the body.
- Spend time kneeling, crouching, stooping, or crawling.
DISCLAIMER: The above information is intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities required of the employee. Management reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
Peloton is the leading interactive fitness platform globally, with a passionate community of 7 million Members in the US, UK, Canada, Germany, and Australia. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that motivate its Members to commit to their fitness journeys. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, and best-in-class fitness experts and Instructors.
At Peloton, we motivate the world to live better. “Together We Go Far” means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. By combining hardware, software, content, retail, apparel, manufacturing, Member support, and so much more, we deliver an exhilarating fitness experience that unlocks our members' greatness. Join our team to unlock yours.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: email@example.com
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.