Our e-commerce team at Peloton builds software to support our partners throughout the business, including sales, marketing, support, accounting, logistics, operations, and studio.
We are looking for a motivated and proactive Technical program manager with strong experience in leading complex, cross-functional programs, strong technical background, proven leadership skills, love for working with people, and a track record of delivering high-quality high-visibility software.
As a Senior Technical Program Manager you will be responsible for managing and coordinating Peloton’s online marketing and E-commerce experience, maximizing customer comprehension and conversion. You will be responsible for collaborating closely with engineers, product managers, and designers, focusing on delivering value to our members while working on a cross-functional agile team. As the Senior Technical Program Manager, you will help our teams remain organized while continuing to improve on internal processes and communication. It will be your responsibility to wear multiple hats, and go beyond the normal expectations.
Being a Senior TPM at Peloton means having an impact on the company’s overall success by delivering measurable results across the organization. You'll be responsible for defining program plans, high-level goals and roadmaps, monitoring and communicating progress. You will be leading program strategy and execution across core eComm organization that aligns with the company objectives and business needs.
- Develop and manage end-to-end technical program execution and ensure on-time delivery
- Manage cross-functional products and programs by collaborating with teams outside of the eComm function
- Interface with cross-functional stakeholders to gather requirements, and work with engineering teams to define, evaluate, and prioritize program scope and implementation plans
- Help define portfolios/roadmaps and long-term strategy for the teams that you are working with
- Drive internal process improvements and define success metrics to track impact
- Develop and manage end-to-end program plans to ensure on-time delivery, provide day-to-day coordination, and stakeholder management
- Regular reporting on program status, identifying dependencies and developing risk mitigation strategies
- Help drive product and engineering decisions to align with company initiatives
- Bring a strong sense of execution and ownership to the team
- Help create self-organized teams that drive continuous improvement to our systems and service reliability while aligning with Agile best practices
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- 5+ years technical program management, or software engineering experience
- Experience in Agile methodologies, including managing execution, backlogs, end to end program plans and with Agile Software, lean methodology, and JIRA
- Strong understanding Agile best practices, scoping, estimation and delivery
- Experience working with product teams to build and deliver end-to-end customer focused products with technical knowledge of the underlying platforms and technologies
- Energetic team player with excellent written communications, verbal communications, and conceptual skills and experience working with technical management teams to develop systems, solutions, and products
- Strong track record of project delivery and benefits realization
- Strong interpersonal communication, problem solving, negotiation, and organizational skills
- Excellent organizational, coordination and meeting facilitation skills
- Self-starter / self-motivated, capable of staying on track and pursuing solutions without supervision
- Experience in strategic planning of the broader company objectives
- Determined to deliver outcomes and able to overcome obstacles in order to move forward
- Has a flexible approach to change, is able to work effectively in a variety of situations, constantly seeks improvements and is forward looking
- Strong analytical, problem solving and planning ability
- Works well in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in defining, implementing and coaching others in Program/Project Management methodologies and tactics
- Experience managing vendor and staff augmentation contractors
- Ability to mediate between competing product and technical priorities; align priorities and goals through collaboration with Technical Leads and Product Managers.
Peloton is the leading interactive fitness platform globally, with a passionate community of 7 million Members in the US, UK, Canada, Germany, and Australia. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that motivate its Members to commit to their fitness journeys. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, and best-in-class fitness experts and Instructors.
At Peloton, we motivate the world to live better. “Together We Go Far” means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. By combining hardware, software, content, retail, apparel, manufacturing, Member support, and so much more, we deliver an exhilarating fitness experience that unlocks our members' greatness. Join our team to unlock yours.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: email@example.com
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.