Peloton’s Corporate Wellness team is looking for a strategic marketer to lead go-to-market activities to and with Peloton’s partners in the health plan, broker and consultant space. Reporting to the Senior Director of Marketing, this role will serve as the marketing lead for healthcare partners, providing an expert perspective in partnership evaluation, marketing planning, and go-to-market campaign development.
Working in a fast-paced environment, this role is critical to unlocking the partnership potential of Peloton’s healthcare relationships. Day-to-day, you’ll be interacting with senior leaders in partner organizations, designing co-marketing campaigns, and managing the end-to-end execution of joint marketing programs.
The ideal candidate is a strategic, performance marketer with strong B2B/B2B2C experience and an equally strong relationship-based approach to the work. You’re a versatile senior marketer, able to deftly navigate ambiguity and drive impact, and possess a strong propensity for teamwork.
- Emerging business development and evaluation:
- Partner with Peloton Business Development and Product leads to build positive brand awareness for Peloton Corporate Wellness among key healthcare industry categories (for example, insurance carriers, healthcare and benefits consultants, other prospective channel partners).
- Develop a marketing scorecard for evaluating prospective partners.
- Provide a clear POV back to the business development team on the relative marketing value of individual partners under evaluation.
- Partner marketing:
- Lead go-to-market campaign development with healthcare partners including: develop joint marketing plan, manage partner marketing asset reviews, co-op media spending, activate owned & operated marketing vehicles, etc.
- Develop marketing toolkits and scalable processes to enable channel partners.
- Evaluate campaign performance with an eye for continuous optimization.
- Present to Peloton and Partner leadership on successes and opportunities.
- One team, One Peloton:
- Work cross-functionally across the organization, partnering with Strategy, Consumer Insights, Product Analytics, Data Science, Marketing Analytics, Product, and Product Marketing teams to conduct analysis and recommend/drive improved business outcomes
- Support forecasting and other P&L management activities; conduct one-off analyses as requested by leadership
- 7-10 years of experience in marketing (preferably in healthcare), with notable time working in partner marketing, brand partnerships, or channel marketing roles
- Deep understanding of the motivations for why Peloton Corporate Wellness and prospective healthcare organizations would be interested in strategic partnership.
- Experience translating data into strategic recommendations
- Ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organized and comfortable managing multiple work streams at once
- Excellent verbal and written communicator
- Proficient in working in MS Office and Google Suite (modeling experience is a plus)
- Experience with data visualization tools (e.g., Google Suite, Looker a plus)
- Great attention to detail and self motivation
- A strong team player (no job is too small or too large)
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email email@example.com before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.