Peloton is looking for a Director, Media Channel Strategy to support our US marketing initiatives. Working in a fast-paced environment, this role will be responsible for managing Peloton’s US media investment and performance across TV, OTT, Audio, and Direct Mail channels. From strategy through execution, the Director will use their technical expertise and performance marketing best practices to deliver efficient Bike and Tread sales. This role will report into the Senior Director, North America Media and will work closely with external agency partners and cross-functional teams across Marketing, including Integrated Marketing, Product Marketing, Insights, Creative, and Analytics.
- Oversee end-to-end strategy, planning, launch, optimization and performance measurement across TV, OTT, Audio, and Direct Mail. Ensure that flighting and investment is optimized across products and aligned with campaign objectives.
- Manage internal team as well as relationships with media agencies and industry partners/platforms.
- Lead investment strategy for TV & OTT to secure inventory at efficient rates across Upfront and Scatter.
- Forecast media’s impact on web traffic and incremental sales.
- Partner with creative team on asset development; share channel best practices and drive adoption of new formats.
- Analyze performance and deliver weekly reporting, insights, and optimization recommendations across channels.
- Develop channel testing roadmaps that reflect evolving media consumption trends and new opportunities/innovation.
- Deliver cross-functional updates, analysis, and executive summaries.
- 10+ years media experience, with expertise in TV and OTT across planning, buying, and measurement; brand/client-side experience strongly preferred.
- Proven track record of effective performance marketing and ability to drive results.
- Strong people leader who can motivate and develop team members.
- Analytical mindset and ability to identify data-driven insights.
- High level of proficiency in Excel/Google Sheets (Looker experience a bonus).
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent project management skills with strong attention to detail, bias for action, and organization.
- Comfort operating independently in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment.
- BA degree required; MBA a plus.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: email@example.com
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.