The Senior Producer reports to the Executive Producer in New York. This person is responsible for producing work for the specialized Campaign Creative team, which focuses very deeply on Social and Digital campaign work. High-level responsibilities include Digital, Social and Film Production across a varied number of assets. A successful Senior Creative Producer will have a varied Production background and an interest in current and future technologies. Using this knowledge, the Senior Creative Producer will ensure all Digital and Social projects coming out of this team are delivered to an exceptional standard, on time and on budget.
- Oversight of all production within the Campaign Creative team
- Forecast upcoming projects and budgets, reporting in to Senior Director of Creative Operations
- Consistent communication with all team members, from core team to stakeholders, management and beyond
- Close vendor contacts and relationships, to find the best production partners for all different types of production jobs
- Excellent creative eye and understanding and respect of the creative process
- Ability to push back, even on more senior members of the team, in order to stay on track
- Work with Senior Project Manager to ensure projects are scoped and defined clearly, with agreed upon timing and budget
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, all at different stages of the production process
- A clear understanding of existing technologies, and an interest in looking into new and formulating ways of working or developing projects
- Celebrate wins and be an evangelist for the creative team
- Foster increased collaboration with key departments
KEY SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Minimum of 6 Years of Production experience, with background in film/content and digital
- Strong organizational skill-set with ability to multi-task
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experienced leadership skills, ideally having managed an Associate or Junior Producer prior
- Capacity to look at work in larger view from both a strategic and creative standpoint
- Proactively develops initiatives that will improve the department, the work, and the company as a whole
- Fully autonomous workflow aside from general updates to Senior Director of Creative Operations
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email email@example.com before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.