Based in Taipei, Taiwan, you will connect and secure our growing businesses with a high performance network service.
As a member of our global teams, you will design, deploy, and maintain our services across retail stores, warehouses, call centers, factories, studios and offices globally.
Who you are
- You are unfazed by new, evolving landscapes. You see challenges as chances to demonstrate your qualities
- You are decisive, create time to exchange while also comfortable to take risks when time is up to push for action
- You are passionate on learning, engineering and translating best technologies into business enabling achievement; you trust your capabilities to to tackle puzzles heads-on
- You work effortlessly cross technical functions, and comfortable to adjust your speech according to your audience’s technical level
What you will do
- Key service scope: Wired and wireless data network, voice systems, switches, routers, firewalls, site-to-site IPsec tunnels, client VPN and network security
- Plan and deliver service changes (e.g. upgrades and proactive maintenance)
- Monitor & resolve int’l network incidents as the Tier 2/3 24x7 global rotation
- Maintain network and relevant security tooling to enrich intelligence
- Optimize problem to reduce recurrence
- Upkeep service documents (SOP and diagrams); coach junior members to establish regional service capability
- Continually improving network security and compliance
- Drive vulnerabilities remediation with the business and IT teams
- Evangelize security practices throughout Pelotons’ sites and users
- Design and Build
- Deliver network service per business needs (e.g. system network needs, site setup…)
- Evaluate new technologies for portfolio evolution
- Research and analyze new threats, attack vectors, to identify mitigation actions
- Work with cyber analysts and security engineers to develop threat models, detections, incident response playbooks
- Design and deploy Pelotons’ network security standards and risk control activity
What you should have
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a related field
- CCNP equivalent
- CISSP, OSCP, Security+ equivalent
- Hands-on experiences on...
- 6Y+: Technical administration of Cisco, Meraki, Aruba Wireless and Palo Alto equipment
- Designing IP addressing hierarchy, site-to-site IPsec tunneling
- Campus and large scale routing and switching architecture
- Transport protocols, routing protocols, and security/auth to encryption protocols at all layers of the OSI model with emphasis on TCP/IP
- 3Y+: network security and compliance role
- Collecting and analyzing security relevant logs and identify threats / gaps
- Deploy offensive and defensive security measures, incident response, vulnerability management, automation, IT compliance and risk control
- 2Y+: network design and support of public cloud infra: AWS, Azure, GCP
What you should know
- Mandatory -
- Network fault tolerance, performance tuning, monitoring systems, statistics/metrics collection, and disaster recovery.
- VTP, LACP, 802.1Q, RSTP, ARP, CDP, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, HSRP, GLBP, VSS/VSL, QoS, Multicast, 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, RADIUS/TACACS+, 802.1x, SNMP, L3VPNs, L2VPNs and IPsec
- Enterprise scale network security solution & firewall management (Meraki, Palo Alto, PFSense, etc)
- Wireless design and site survey tools
- Packet capture and traffic analysis
- Project management (Agile)
- Preferred -
- Supporting and administering DDI solutions
- Development processes and environment tools: e.g. Git, Jira, Confluence
- SOAR (Security Orchestration, Automation, and Response), CASB, DLP technologies
- Security compliance & quality management: ISO9001, 27001, SOX ITGC audit facilitation, remediation
- Operational technology and manufacturing security
- China IT compliance, cyber risk and data protection practices
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email email@example.com before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.