Working under the direction of the Showroom Manager, the Assistant Showroom Manager takes a lead role within the showroom, on the sales floor and in the local community. In addition to being a strong salesperson, the Assistant Showroom Manager works alongside the Showroom Manager to develop their ability to run a strong business, lead and motivate a team of dynamic sales specialists and run an operationally sound showroom.
- Focus on achieving and exceeding team sales goals through excellent customer service and product knowledge
- Models how to utilize Salesforce to maximize lead conversion and ensure data integrity
- Executes the retail sales methodology through meaningful customer interactions
- Builds Peloton community through in-store and outside events; as well as, phone, email, and social media engagement
- Utilize KPI reporting to identify opportunities within the team’s sales pipeline and coaches best practices in order to drive overall business
- Participates in interviewing, hiring and onboarding of new team members
- Training, developing and assimilation of sales team
- Knowledgeable and upholding all showroom standards, policies and procedures, and physical inventory process
- Develop business acumen and the ability to identify business trends
- Develop skills on how to capitalize on and/or change course on business trends
- Work in conjunction with Showroom Manager to ensure all company directed processes are adhered to
- Provide leadership and direction to team members in conjunction with Showroom Manager
- Create and drive showroom culture to create a positive environment that embraces Peloton’s mission and values
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Solid history of meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Ability to identify and act on key networking opportunities in order to develop relationships with the local market
- Experience sourcing, training and retaining sales talent
- Desire to develop strong operational skills a must
- Enthusiastic, energetic and personable professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ambitious, hardworking and team-oriented
- An appreciation of fitness and a healthy lifestyle
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Must be able to work nights, weekends, and holidays
- Proficiency with MS applications (Word, Excel, etc) and Salesforce a plus
This description indicates the general nature of the qualifications and duties required in this job classification, as well as the essential functions a person must be able to perform in this job. It is not a comprehensive inventory of all duties and responsibilities employees assigned to this job may have.
This is primarily an active position, involving long periods of standing and lifting items weighing 25 lbs or more. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: email@example.com
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.