DISRTRIBUTION CENTER ASSOCIATE
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, all employees are required to observe Peloton’s COVID prevention protocols and wear the necessary PPE within the warehouse and while on client deliveries.
THIS IS A SEASONAL POSITION AND CONTINUED EMPLOYMENT IS CONTINGENT ON THE NEEDS OF THE BUSINESS
We are recruiting for a Warehouse Team Member to join our Distribution Center team. The Distribution Center (DC) Associate is an essential member of the Distribution organization that partners with and supports the Peloton Supply Chain team. This individual performs distribution center functions in various departments, while maximizing productivity.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Perform the physical tasks and assignments as set by department managers and supervisors, which may include, but are not limited to: unloading product, wrapping pallets, receiving, verifying and putting away product, moving and replenishing product in the distribution center, picking and loading trucks, performing audits, and cycle counting.
- Inspect products for defects and damages
- Examine outgoing shipments, auditing for customer compliance
- Working with RF Scanning equipment to maintain records of merchandise shipped, as well as examine, stock and distribute materials in inventory and on manufacturing lines
- Use power equipment including, but not limited to forklift, hand tools, and other devices operated in a warehouse environment while maintaining the highest level of productivity and accuracy
- Work independently as directed, and as part of team, to successfully complete priorities and projects
- Standing and engaging in repetitive movement throughout the entire shift could be part of the job responsibilities.
- Keep work areas and the distribution center clean, maintain a safe working environment, and work and operate in a safe manner.
- Working knowledge of Material Handling issues
- Work experience in a face-paced, distribution or warehouse environment or stock room strongly preferred; picking/packing, sorting, loading/unloading, scanning, or various other warehouse functions
- A passion for fitness and exercise
- Ideal candidates must be able to perform physical activity for their full shift.
- Flexible schedule; ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays as necessary. Hours vary but typically begin between 6AM-10AM and end before 9PM.
This is primarily an active position, involving long periods of standing and lifting items weighing 145 lbs or more. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
WHY WORK AT PELOTON:
- Competitive Wage - We’ve committed to addressing global economic inequity, starting with investing to increase the hourly wages of our workforce.
- Team Focused Environment - Live the “Together We Go Far” mentality by working with caring thoughtful team members both locally and globally.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email email@example.com before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.