Peloton is looking to bring on an experienced salesperson to help us build out one of the most exciting new business areas at Peloton, Corporate Wellness. In order to help democratize access to fitness across the US, the team is engaging top organizations to bring world class fitness to their employees through our Digital and Connected Fitness offerings. The ideal candidate will focus on creating revenue-driving relationships with top employers and benefits providers. Valuing high-energy, motivated and tenacious individuals, this team is a great fit for anyone looking to make their mark at a market-leading fitness company.
- Partner with enterprise-level employers and benefits administrators to have Peloton included in their corporate wellness/benefit plans
- Own sales lifecycle from lead identification -> prospecting -> contracting -> close of key accounts
- Utilize Salesforce and other tools in our sales stack to manage and close individual opportunities
- Collaborate with internal Account Management, Revenue Operations and Commercial Sales teams
- Meet or exceed ongoing sales quotas/targets
- Background in B2B sales, with 4+ years of sales experience
- Experience using Salesforce or similar CRM
- Understanding of corporate benefits and reimbursement programs
- Results driven. Proven track record of beating quota and revenue-driving results
- Can do attitude. Ability and desire to help grow a new business line and thrive in a fast paced environment
- Collaborative. Comfortable working with individuals across functional groups, with strong written and interpersonal skills
- Adaptable: ability to synthesize and surface market feedback and trends to broader team, remain adaptable and flexible in approach
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email email@example.com before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.