2022 TECH SUMMER INTERNSHIP PROGRAM OVERVIEW
Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own home via the Bike, Tread and digital platforms. Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton’s 11-week-long virtual summer internship program, which takes place from June to August 2022, will allow you to put your classroom learnings into practice at one of the most innovative companies in the world. Our curriculum focuses on professional advancement opportunities (think networking and mentorship), skills development, and on the job training across departments. Please note, this is a US-based internship program.
Peloton is an inclusive, team-centric organization, and our internship program is no exception. You will be a valuable, contributing member of our team. We believe that great ideas can come from anywhere - so be sure to bring them with you. Together, we go far!
TECH INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
We are looking for the purpose-driven, challenge-chasing individuals to support our teams in the following areas:
- Android Firmware Engineering
- Backend Software Engineering
- Frontend Software Engineering
- Machine Learning Engineering
- Mobile Software Engineering (iOS)
- Mobile Software Engineer (Android)
- Quality Assurance (QA)
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL:
- Graduating class of 2023 in a college/university, community college or vocational program
- Be pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s in Computer Science, Mathematics, Information Systems, or other related engineering experience
- Be passionate about technology, new ideas, and always willing to learn new things
- Care about being in an inclusive environment, respecting others, and making them feel welcome
- Have an acute attention to detail and dedication to quality
- Work with an agile development environment with peer engineers on a daily basis to scope, develop and deliver a software experience that realizes the product strategy
- Enjoy talking to product, design and business stakeholders to better understand the problem space
WHAT YOU’LL GAIN:
- EXPLORE: with this immersive, hands-on experience, you will receive an inside look at a potential career path within your chosen field
- NETWORK: throughout your internship, you will interact with a variety of teammates within your department and beyond, allowing you to form lasting professional relationships. You’ll have access to all our Slack channels to connect with your new team members.
- GROW: You will receive many opportunities to contribute to projects and experience first-hand what we do and how we do it. We are also committed to helping you develop key skills, such as presenting and managing projects. By the end of your internship journey, you’ll have a better understanding of our business and the various career paths you can pursue with Peloton.
- PLAY: Live well and have fun! We believe that taking the time to play is critical. You will have opportunities to connect with - and laugh with - your cohort over a variety of social events, instructor talks, group classes, and more.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email email@example.com before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.